Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ok, well maybe you should have been. Seems like you would have been good at it.
    No disrespect towards you but, I don't like it when one question another persons faith. You may not like their answer or don't agree with them on every single thing but, that does not mean they are not believers
    That's a calling put on your life by God. I never received that calling.

I will tell you what my pastor says though. If you give me enough wrong answers to question your faith, you need to find out why!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    That's a calling put on your life by God. I never received that calling.

I will tell you what my pastor says though. If you give me enough wrong answers to question your faith, you need to find out why!
    And that's between you and your pastor.

And that's between you and your pastor.
    No, its between you and your God!

No, its between you and your God!
    And it always has been but, it's not for you to judge.

Kid, from 2000 - 2006 the republicans controlled everything. Ron Paul bought up a abortion bill all 6 years. The republicans in both the house or senate would not even bring it to the floor to vote on. So why would these gentleman keep voting for this party? These gentleman need to know its just a talking point during the election cycle. When the election is over its back to business as usual. When the next election comes up the republicans will start the cycle all over to get the naïve to vote for them again.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-24-2016 at 10:00 AM.

and the financial crash happen when makes you go hmmm and what choice do have for prez in the dems party a woman crook or a male former protestor that got arrested is that what you want to run this country

ss12, exactly they've had their chances but, have failed every time.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and the financial crash happen when makes you go hmmm and what choice do have for prez in the dems party a woman crook or a male former protestor that got arrested is that what you want to run this country
    That's what you don't understand I would be for a viable third party candidate before I would be either of the 2 existing parties.

And it always has been but, it's not for you to judge.
    There's that word....JUDGE! The one you and 99.9% of the world mis-quote, to justify your lack of personal responsibility! Where in the Bible does it say I cant judge your actions? It doesn't!

The Bible says in James 2:19, "the demons in Hell believe in God and they tremble". That makes them a BELIEVER also! They are a BELIEVER, but yet they are condemned to Hell! So, what sets you apart from them!

Kid to you notice that religion only comes up when they talk about abortion. When immigration comes up they don't say anything about the bible. When God looks down on earth he see no borders! Man is the only one who created borders. They only used the bible when then can make it fit their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid to you notice that religion only comes up when they talk about abortion. When immigration comes up they don't say anything about the bible. When God looks down on earth he see no borders! Man is the only one who created borders. They only used the bible when then can make it fit their agenda.
    You and kid must have your own versions of a bible. Most of what yall say don't exist in mine! I wonder if that's a coincidence or just maybe you don't have a clue what a real Bible says, because obviously you haven't read much of it!

To prove my point, God does approve of borders. There was one even in the Garden of Eden. And the last time I checked MURDER is a big deal ( but of course you libs call it abortion)!

That's strange. A quick search pulled up 72 references to borders in the Bible. But hey, if you say God doesn't see them....

I'm always confused with the left's stance on immigration.

Are we not to enforce our borders at all ss12???

Should we just let anyone in that feels like coming???

Last I checked I can't find any candidate that has any issues with LEGAL immigration. Can you point to one I'm missing?? There is a LEGAL way for people to come to this country. Then there are ILLEGAL ways.

Please tell me why I'm a bad person (a right wing "nut") because I feel that people coming here should do it LEGALLY.

Please tell me why, when our top national security departments say there is no way to accurately vet Syrian refugees and ISIS will infiltrate the ranks, why am I a bad person if I say it's not a good idea to let them in at this time.

Please answer my questions.

Yes they are nothing more then cherry pickers They like to cherry pick the bible and the constitution so it fits their agenda.

You and kid must have your own versions of a bible. Most of what yall say don't exist in mine! I wonder if that's a coincidence or just maybe you don't have a clue what a real Bible says, because obviously you haven't read much of it!

To prove my point, God does approve of borders. There was one even in the Garden of Eden. And the last time I checked MURDER is a big deal ( but of course you libs call it abortion)!
    Yes it's a big deal but, yet you still support a party that does nothing about. You talk the big talk but, you sure don't walk the bug walk. It's called being a hypocrite
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-24-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    That's strange. A quick search pulled up 72 references to borders in the Bible. But hey, if you say God doesn't see them....

I'm always confused with the left's stance on immigration.

Are we not to enforce our borders at all ss12???

Should we just let anyone in that feels like coming???

Last I checked I can't find any candidate that has any issues with LEGAL immigration. Can you point to one I'm missing?? There is a LEGAL way for people to come to this country. Then there are ILLEGAL ways.

Please tell me why I'm a bad person (a right wing "nut") because I feel that people coming here should do it LEGALLY.

Please tell me why, when our top national security departments say there is no way to accurately vet Syrian refugees and ISIS will infiltrate the ranks, why am I a bad person if I say it's not a good idea to let them in at this time.

Please answer my questions.
    I'm all for border control so, why hasn't either party actually done anything about it. Both parties have had control at one time or another just like abortion but, neither side does a dam thing about why isn't.

Can anyone tell us why????? Now that they here what do we do from here??? Deport them all???? Give then a pass to citizenship???? There are no easy answer that's why it's going to take true leadership to get this done. Quit being a bunch of pansy and get something done.

Yes it's a big deal but, yet you still support a party that does nothing about. You talk the big talk but, you sure don't walk the bug walk. It's called being a hypocrite
    They surely haven't done as much on the national scene, but in my state they have voted in a lot of legislation to slow it down. And usually one of your libtard supporters tries to have it overthrown, but they have lost the majority of the time in my state.

Why am I a Hypocrite? I do NOT vote for a Republican that is pro-choice. Never have , never will. There's no perfect party, but I'll stick to the one that is most conservative. At least I know America has a chance if a Conservative is at the helm. Why you ask? The Bible says so!

They surely haven't done as much on the national scene, but in my state they have voted in a lot of legislation to slow it down. And usually one of your libtard supporters tries to have it overthrown, but they have lost the majority of the time in my state.

Why am I a Hypocrite? I do NOT vote for a Republican that is pro-choice. Never have , never will. There's no perfect party, but I'll stick to the one that is most conservative. At least I know America has a ch

ance if a Conservative is at the helm. Why you ask? The Bible says so!
    I guess my way of thinking if your party doesn't do anything to stop why would you vote for that party. They may say they are pro-choice are they. That's no different then what you say about my party and like you said there is no perfect party and I don't agree with abortion but, agree with other things they stand why does that alone not make me a believer. That I will never understand.

Hey I to tell I was wrong and you were right because it looks like Donald just might be the nominee for the Republican Party

Just shows you how brainwashed some of those right wing nuts are, you know the ones with the tin foils hats. Just look at some of the propaganda they spew. What's really sad is many of them believe that crap. How sad, God help them because they need it. just think thier told that only the sources they read are correct and the others are not that's how brainwashed they have them.
    This coming from a clueless middle aged boy wearing a dunce cap that does not know the truth from propaganda himself. Denying the truth out of foolish partisan loyalty. Saying God help them to boot. Well God help you, as you will have to answer for your short comings. Yes your very beliefs affect others and you will have to answer for that.

Tin foil hats, is not the answer that applies to someone that whistle blows the truth. In your own stupidity of ridiculing people for saying the truth, does that not hurt you in God's eyes? Your constant lashing out on here only compounds your shortcomings. And gives you more to answer for.

I rock!!! NOT!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-24-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Yes man created borders. If you don't believe in borders then just try to go to Mexico and find out what you get. A little cell with steel borders just for yourself.

If you don't respect the concept of borders then your very home should not have any either. Any human being is entitled to all that you have.

Your wake up call doesn't seem near in this life time.

I guess my way of thinking if your party doesn't do anything to stop why would you vote for that party. They may say they are pro-choice are they. That's no different then what you say about my party and like you said there is no perfect party and I don't agree with abortion but, agree with other things they stand why does that alone not make me a believer. That I will never understand.

Hey I to tell I was wrong and you were right because it looks like Donald just might be the nominee for the Republican Party
    Oh do please give a list of just a few things that are good that the Democrat party does. They better be awesome to counter the evil they are doing.

I'll not hold my breath waiting. lolol as you would reply.