Default Complete late model sellout

I am selling everything I have involving late model racing. One car is a 2010 PPM chassis that is stripped down to frame and ----pit. The other car is a 2014 Lazer (Allen Brannon's house car). This one is currently sitting as a roller with no sides or nose on it. All components are there to complete either car and are the best that you can buy. Penske double adjustable shocks done by Jim Stevens. Winters low drag, thermal coated rear, 007 hubs,etc. 358 Steel block engine built buy Fletchermade Horsepower. This has 800 laps on it since brand new and was built with no expense spared, complete with carb. Falcon roller slide transmission. Hagerstown, winchester, bedford and potomac legal. Complete dry sump system. Box truck with built in air compressor, generator and air conditioned box. Open trailer. All tools, battery chargers, tire groovers and sipers, and spare parts that I have will go. If you think you need it to go racing it is there. The truck has cabinets and hardwood floors in the back and makes an excellent hauler. $25,000 takes it all! Call for details or any questions you may have. 540-974-7852
    Last edited by vadirtracer; 02-15-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Price on the Lazer roller ?

$6500 There are no sides on it but i do have a new nose for it, new midplate, new gauge panel. See above for rear type and hubs. Thanks