Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Don't worry about the borders Trump will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it... Right after he nukes China and punches Putin in the face and has the Prime minister of Brittan removed from the room. Oh wait after he nukes China borders wont mean anything because there will be no one here to cross them. In the words of Roseanne Rosanadanna "never mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    OK Kidrock...I see that you have managed to get them to throw insults at you. The last gasp.... I have one question for all these holy rolling, bible quoting, scripture reading pro-life people.. Why is it that your so concerned about a baby before it is born but after it is born you could care less if the baby starves to death? Simple to see you don't really care because at the same time your avenging abortion your trying to cut social programs that keep them alive.
    I know of nobody that wants to cut social programs altogether. I also know of nobody not wanting to help the less fortunate get help. As for myself, I have said it a million times....I have no problem with a safety net to help people get on their feet and find a job. It is when that safety net becomes a hammock where people become so dependent on the government that they have no motivation or desire to work and are content to stay on the "government teet" for life and begin to pop out children for the sole reason of getting more government assistance. If you're going to attempt to tell me this doesn't happen often, don't bother.

How many more of the population have gone on food stamps under this administration??? Do you really think the issue is being solved???? Or does it seem it's getting worse??? Why??? Because the economy is NOT rebounding as Obama claims! Every day you turn on the news more companies are laying off or closing altogether. Does that sound like a rebounding economy???

So, don't play the "you don't care about children after their born" crap. You have no evidence of that. Perhaps it's the kids brought up with NO morals, having sex and children before theiy're ready, that are the problem????? Oh yeah, we can't address that. That would be "Bibl I e thumping" in your mind.
    Last edited by skids; 02-26-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    OK Kidrock...I see that you have managed to get them to throw insults at you. The last gasp.... I have one question for all these holy rolling, bible quoting, scripture reading pro-life people.. Why is it that your so concerned about a baby before it is born but after it is born you could care less if the baby starves to death? Simple to see you don't really care because at the same time your avenging abortion your trying to cut social programs that keep them alive.
    Really it's only a couple of them that like to insult me. They like to call Us libatard so I give it back and call them Repubatards and they get offended by it. It's the ole classic bully that can dish it out but, can't take it. One in particular is nothing more then your classic school yard bully but, I put him on my ignore list. Yeah they seem hypocritical and like to cherry pick on both the constitution and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I know of nobody that wants to cut social programs altogether. I also know of nobody not wanting to help the less fortunate get help. As for myself, I have said it a million times....I have no problem with a safety net to help people get on their feet and find a job. It is when that safety net becomes a hammock where people become so dependent on the government that they have no motivation or desire to work and are content to stay on the "government teet" for life and begin to pop out children for the sole reason of getting more government assistance. If you're going to attempt to tell me this doesn't happen often, don't bother.

How many more of the population have gone on food stamps under this administration??? Do you really think the issue is being solved???? Or does it seem it's getting worse??? Why??? Because the economy is NOT rebounding as Obama claims! Every day you turn on the news more companies are laying off or closing altogether. Does that sound like a rebounding economy???

So, don't play the "you don't care about children after their born" crap. You have no evidence of that. Perhaps it's the kids brought up with NO morals, having sex and children before their ready, that are the problem????? Oh yeah, we can't address that. That would be "Bible thumping" in your mind.
    Here's the problem I have with Republicans they always talk about welfare or abortions but, when they have had control of the house,senate and presidency and they have done nothing to change it.

The problem I have with Dems is they don't nothing about this problem as well. It's Time to say we're going to get those who can work off of welfare.

I will agree with you on welfare that it's time to make those that are capable of working to get off welfare by giving them a set amount of time to get a job. Yes I agree there needs to a job for them to go to but, when that day comes they need to either work by doing community service before they get paid and it won't be long they will decide they might as well go and get a job where they get paid more money.

what no free phones education food etc kid rock you finally waking up more jobs lol http://fortune.com/2015/04/22/mcdona...rants-closing/
    Last edited by old fan; 02-25-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    what no free phones education food etc kid rock you finally waking up more jobs lol http://fortune.com/2015/04/22/mcdona...rants-closing/
    Your the one that kept saying I just wanted free stuff so, I thought alright I will just play along with your bs since you kept saying. I have said I don't know how many times I'm not for people that can actually work getting welfare but, neither party has done nothing about it. Grow some balls and do something about it.

that's why we need Trump and Carson neither have played the games nor care to play games

that's why we need Trump and Carson neither have played the games nor care to play games
    Like I told skids I don't know that much about Carsonbut, seems like a smart guy. Trumps all over the map. He does not know the first thing about running the country. If he wins he better have some good people around him.

really anybody could do better than the clown in charge everything Obama has done is a ie the latest one he called Carson a racist ho can that be

really anybody could do better than the clown in charge everything Obama has done is a ie the latest one he called Carson a racist ho can that be
    I guess we will see they haven't done anything yet so time will tell. Not easy running a country.

Kid,
    I think the problem with getting anything done is the republican party as a whole is no longer conservative. The party is too concerned about image and panders to the left constantly. There are some true conservatives within the Republican party but when it comes to actually having the votes to get anything accomplished the RINOS and moderates always outweigh the true conservatives.

I'm not sure why republicans can't seem to grasp the shear anger their constituents have toward them for telling us they are going to do something and then continue to pander to the left. It's maddening.

So, when you ask why nothing is ever done about abortion and welfare etc. That is why. There are not yet enough conservatives with a back bone.

Kid,
    I think the problem with getting anything done is the republican party as a whole is no longer conservative. The party is too concerned about image and panders to the left constantly. There are some true conservatives within the Republican party but when it comes to actually having the votes to get anything accomplished the RINOS and moderates always outweigh the true conservatives.

I'm not sure why republicans can't seem to grasp the shear anger their constituents have toward them for telling us they are going to do something and then continue to pander to the left. It's maddening.

So, when you ask why nothing is ever done about abortion and welfare etc. That is why. There are not yet enough conservatives with a back bone.
    I think they are afraid to do something because the voters will turn on them. Yeah you will have your base but, you won't get the moderate Dems or the independent voters and will lose big. Probably lose the house, senate and the presidency.

Yep they have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Really it's only a couple of them that like to insult me. They like to call Us libatard so I give it back and call them Repubatards and they get offended by it. It's the ole classic bully that can dish it out but, can't take it. One in particular is nothing more then your classic school yard bully but, I put him on my ignore list. Yeah they seem hypocritical and like to cherry pick on both the constitution and religion.
    You got schooled and made a fool of every post, that is why you ran and hide. Your ignore list is your option just like a child's safe space. lolololol

Still blabbing your clueless defensive drivel. I see!!!! Peek-A-Boo, I see you !!!!! lolololol

Kid,

skids, he doesn't care nothing about the Republican party. Them is the bad ole guys!!! No matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I guess we will see they haven't done anything yet so time will tell. Not easy running a country.
    Yep, but your mouth runs real easy!!! lololol

Just another attempt for the dic_tator to throw his weight around! Hopefully, by the end of Trumps second term Kagan and Sotomayor will be replaced also!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yep, but your mouth runs real easy!!! lololol
    nor is it easy to run a BIG BUSINESS!!! America isn't America anymore far from what our founding father's visions set up for WE THE PEOPLE! Promise's promise's promoise's. They'll promise you the world but will never officially own to them and full fill them!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Just another attempt for the dic_tator to throw his weight around! Hopefully, by the end of Trumps second term Kagan and Sotomayor will be replaced also!
    You really think a liberal is going to replace those 2 plus they are lifetime appointees and I'm sure you know what that means.