Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Foo Fighters
    Godsmack
    TOOL
    Alice in Chains
    KISS...from my younger years
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Anyone in the chicagoland area might want to mark this one down: Sunday, July 17 Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, BABYMETAL, Asking Alexandria, Corrosion of Conformity, letlive., All That Remains, We Came As Romans, Jim Breuer & the Regulators, Upon A Burning Body, Gemini Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Anyone in the chicagoland area might want to mark this one down: Sunday, July 17 Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, BABYMETAL, Asking Alexandria, Corrosion of Conformity, letlive., All That Remains, We Came As Romans, Jim Breuer & the Regulators, Upon A Burning Body, Gemini Syndrome
    Wonder if there will be any spiked chuck taylors seen at that event???

Sounds a lot like Carolina rebellion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don't rightly care , long as it's loud. Plum deaf from them d*m racecars!!!
    Grand Funk Railroad (the early days)
    Last edited by racerx99; 03-10-2016 at 04:39 PM.

One of my favorites is Southern Culture On The Skids...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqyOiizThJ4
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    Listened to the Cody Jinx for a few second here at work. Will definitely give it a further listen. Sounds like Jayme Johnson at first
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-rDm9wiokIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

check jinks out whehttps://youtu.be/-rDm9wiokIwn he plays Bloomington In he is awesome.
    Last edited by mll8pt; 03-10-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Really like your list I would add A Day to Remember to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by mll8pt View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-rDm9wiokIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

check jinks out when he plays Bloomington In he is awesome.
    https://youtu.be/-rDm9wiokIw

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    2112 - second best rush album ever.
    Hemispheres is my favorite.........with exit stage left a very close second.

Bay City Rollers.....great or greatest ever? lmao.

the true answer is of course.....Led Zeppelin,& its not even close. #CustardPie
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    the first rush album is one of my top 5 favorites of all time. 1974, what a great year.
    Only album they ever did without Neil pert on the drums..............wonder who will be on the kit now that he has retired?

Working man is a big favorite song, but I have a few other of there albums in front of the first one as my favorites.

I've even got an old lp ( apparently issued only to radio stations) that's called , everything you ever wanted to hear from rush , but were afraid to play.

Need to dig that out and see which songs were on it........

I must be really backwoods......aint heard of 90% of the bands yall posted! LOL

Just give me some:
    Skynrd, Molly Hatchett, 38 Special, Eagles, Bocephus, Possum, and Cash (Johnny, of course)!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hemispheres is my favorite.........with exit stage left a very close second.
    those 2 are great also.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Only album they ever did without Neil pert on the drums..............wonder who will be on the kit now that he has retired?

Working man is a big favorite song, but I have a few other of there albums in front of the first one as my favorites.

I've even got an old lp ( apparently issued only to radio stations) that's called , everything you ever wanted to hear from rush , but were afraid to play.

Need to dig that out and see which songs were on it........
    you are correct about peart not being on first album. I loved the guitar and the vocals on that first album, every song was a classic. dig that out and share some info!!
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    Bay City Rollers.....great or greatest ever? lmao.

the true answer is of course.....Led Zeppelin,& its not even close. #CustardPie
    The man does have a point...............that whole dang era of music all the way around was the best ever, anyone that says otherwise is just plain silly.

I mean just look at all the music, bands etc. we have all come up with from that era just on this thread.........or were just f ing old.

I'll be hearing s a t u r d a y in my head for days you bastard..........

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Really like your list I would add A Day to Remember to that list.
    That's only the 3rd day... Here are Friday and Saturdays line upsFriday, July 15th Lineup: Rammstein ,Chevelle ,Ministry ,Of Mice & Men ,Meshuggah ,In This Moment ,Hollywood Undead ,Trivium ,Carcass ,Hatebreed ,Periphery ,Drowning Pool ,Butcher Babies ,Through Fire.........Saturday, July 16th Lineup: Disturbed ,Korn ,Breaking Benjamin ,Gojira ,Helmet ,Deafheaven ,The Devil Wears Prada , Pop Evil ,Nothing More ,Saint Asonia ,Miss May I , Beartooth ,Silver Snakes, City of the Weak

Motorhead!!
    Monstertruck
    Five Horse Johnson
    Frank Marino
    Michael Schenker

That's only the 3rd day... Here are Friday and Saturdays line upsFriday, July 15th Lineup: Rammstein ,Chevelle ,Ministry ,Of Mice & Men ,Meshuggah ,In This Moment ,Hollywood Undead ,Trivium ,Carcass ,Hatebreed ,Periphery ,Drowning Pool ,Butcher Babies ,Through Fire.........Saturday, July 16th Lineup: Disturbed ,Korn ,Breaking Benjamin ,Gojira ,Helmet ,Deafheaven ,The Devil Wears Prada , Pop Evil ,Nothing More ,Saint Asonia ,Miss May I , Beartooth ,Silver Snakes, City of the Weak
    Love it. Seen Miss May I, Asking Alexandria and Emmure at the house of blues in Cleveland a few years back it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Love it. Seen Miss May I, Asking Alexandria and Emmure at the house of blues in Cleveland a few years back it was amazing.
    I saw Miss May I last November at the Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD. They were opening for Parkway Drive (the band I was there to see) and while I was not a big fan of Miss May I before the show they definitely surprised me. One of those bands that is even better live, I've definitely become a fan since.