Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pix of the rear suspension, cage, etc. would help the knowledgeable members here to help ID the car.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Looks like a late 90s or early 2000s Warrior. They didn't start putting chassis numbers on until 06 so it makes sense that there would be no number. I had an 02 and an 04 and they all used round tube for the uprights for the upper control arms and it is very similar structure-wise. Their website has a lot of helpful info.

my 02 and 04 warriors had numbers very lightly stamped on the steering column mount

It does favor a late 90's or early 2000's Warrior. It Might be a Fast Chassis that Jeff Treace built after he left Warrior. I had one of those cars an really liked it. It had the GRT 96 black spindals with the short arms. It was similar to a GRT in the front and had a Warrior rear clip. Well that's what mine looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by fox1162002 View Post
    It does favor a late 90's or early 2000's Warrior. It Might be a Fast Chassis that Jeff Treace built after he left Warrior. I had one of those cars an really liked it. It had the GRT 96 black spindals with the short arms. It was similar to a GRT in the front and had a Warrior rear clip. Well that's what mine looked like.
    Someone locally suggested it could be a boss, so i sent out pics to Toma and he said not his either. i did get a little more info from the driver of the car. He told me it took rayburn front parts but never had to get any for it so he didnt know what years to buy for. What other builders used rayburn front stuff? the left side is a 1 piece lower, and the right side is a 2 piece lower.

It may be a Fast chassis mine took charcoal grey but rayburn wouldn't sell me one he wanted to sell me a purple. Got a hold of his spindal guy and that's when he told. me that those early GRT spindals were the same geometry but the charcoal grey had a shorter steering mount. He then told me afco had a set of GRT spindals with the short steering.

Pics of the back half, 4 link brackets and shock mounts, etc. The bolt on stuff is inconclusive, as it may be incorrect for the chassis.