Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Madden runs over bloomers crew chief

Anybody see madden hit bloomers crew chief on the dirt bike for no reason?

Link for story

From my vantage point in the infield, it looked like Bloomer's crewman drove his little dirt bike in between Bloomer and Madden when they were headed to the scales. Bloomer's crewman seemed p!ssed from contact early in the heat. It was clear Madden revved his engine and cut his wheels left and knocked the crewman off his CR 50. I saw a camera flash near the fall. I'm hoping MRM Racing Photos got a good shot of the action.

Is Madden throwing another one of is little fits again !!! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Frog View Post
    Is Madden throwing another one of is little fits again !!! LMAO
    Hes got the big head syndrome from winning at Cherokee last week. Hes an idiot

Madden DQed per IDR,

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    Madden DQed per IDR,
    Glad he got Disqualified... Madden needs anger management classes because I have seen him act this way more than not. Maybe when he uses his car to hurt someone something will be done. Biggest Crybaby in all Motorsports..

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Glad he got Disqualified... Madden needs anger management classes because I have seen him act this way more than not. Maybe when he uses his car to hurt someone something will be done. Biggest Crybaby in all Motorsports..
    Without a doubt. Biggest D!ckhead in racing. Needs his azz kicked for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlidinDirty View Post
    From my vantage point in the infield, it looked like Bloomer's crewman drove his little dirt bike in between Bloomer and Madden when they were headed to the scales. Bloomer's crewman seemed p!ssed from contact early in the heat. It was clear Madden revved his engine and cut his wheels left and knocked the crewman off his CR 50. I saw a camera flash near the fall. I'm hoping MRM Racing Photos got a good shot of the action.
    The crew guy had been cussing and flipping off Madden all the way to the scales. He drove very close to the nose of Madden's car, as though he was going to drive over the top of it. Madden got mad and punted him off the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    The crew guy had been cussing and flipping off Madden all the way to the scales. He drove very close to the nose of Madden's car, as though he was going to drive over the top of it. Madden got mad and punted him off the bike.
    Madden Should have been arrested. If those are the facts then that is assault with a deadly weapon.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 03-12-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Madden Should have been arrested.
    We get it, you don't like Madden. But based on the precedent set in the past few years he won't be arrested, or punished in any meaningful way.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I can't stand Chris on or off the track, he's two faced and a straight a**. But him and Cody are two in the same. Cody should go work for Madden, their personalities are about equal.

[QUOTE=W2Racing09;1992596]We get it, you don't like Madden. But based on the precedent set in the past few years he won't be arrested, or punished in any meaningful way. Thanks,Jeff Thank you for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Ahh I'm still going with swindell... I mean not leaving the track when your kid can't move his legs. That's hard to top.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    I can't stand Chris on or off the track, he's two faced and a straight a**. But him and Cody are two in the same. Cody should go work for Madden, their personalities are about equal.
    I witnessed the same but difference is Madden is a driver and should not act the way he does. If it was once or twice you could say he had a bad night. But over the years I have seen him race he acted like a di ck more than he acted like he should have. I seen him act like a di ck at another race not too long ago.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 03-12-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Madden Should have been arrested. If those are the facts then that is assault with a deadly weapon.
    X 2 !!!
    Probably why Madden leads the voting in the thread "drivers you just don't like!"
    8/13/16

I wouldn't be so quick to put the blame on Madden. If you would spend some time around Cody, you'd understand.

Maybe he needs to change his from madden to the MAD MAN

Well first off nobody has said anything about what happen on track second if had anything to do with it he would never unloaded that mini bike in the pits or infield think about it 4 wheeler ok but what you going to do with a mini bike and last he should not of hit a mini bike with a car.

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    LMAO ! Can't race with Maddman, get too close and he gets his panties in a wad. He got the short end of the stick last night.