Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Hey Kid, have you heard of the crossover voters? Its Democrats crossing over to Republican.. most notably Trump, but a few to Cruz too... its just that you guys got no one to vote for, no one.... 22 to 40 % in one poll... don't know how true it is but I do know the independents are 60-40 for Trump... doesn't bode well for the Democrats...
    I hear yeah, heck it don't matter to me who gets elected as long as it's not Hillary. I've never been one to vote strictly democratic. I just want someone that's going to be able to get chit done and not be in more Gridlock because that's not working out for us is it.

I would just say one thing don't trust those polls. That was proved out 3 years ago
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-14-2016 at 09:38 PM.

And if I have to pay for that wall then so be it. As long as American jobs go to Americans not illegals!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And if I have to pay for that wall then so be it. As long as American jobs go to Americans not illegals!!!
    Oh your going to have to pay for it and yes if it ever gets built I sure hope it's Americans but, don't hold your breath

All Im saying is that Clinton knew what would happen and signed it. I worked at a place that made wheels for GM making good money and 6 months after NAFTA was signed everybody was told we were shutting down and they were moving to Mexico... that put almost 600 people out of a job. Until the federal government changes there will not be any big jobs in this country except in the medical or computer fields. Thats how it is around here(my area) already.

NAFTA signed into law

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    He is backed by soros soros is giving money to all the greedy no bastards from both parties to take down trump the only that has balls
    Now Litro, You know that Cruz is telling the people up front what he stands for and has a record to back it up, and you know that Trump has flipflopped time after time on many issues and also changed parties several times.

But you go ahead and Trust him and make a crook out of all the rest of them. I think a new party needs to be created for people like you. Maybe the Redneck Party?

All Im saying is that Clinton knew what would happen and signed it. I worked at a place that made wheels for GM making good money and 6 months after NAFTA was signed everybody was told we were shutting down and they were moving to Mexico... that put almost 600 people out of a job. Until the federal government changes there will not be any big jobs in this country except in the medical or computer fields. Thats how it is around here(my area) already.
    Then you would have to think that Bush1 would have known the same thing. He was the one that started the whole thing and then Clinton signed it and what a huge mistake by all them. It was already a done deal when Clinton arrived but, yes he could have stopped it and should have.

He is backed by soros soros is giving money to all the greedy no bastards from both parties to take down trump the only that has balls
    Cruz is not getting one cent from Soros. That is a fact.

US Job growth projection:

1) government sector
    2) servicing autonomous vehicles (land and air) along proposed trade corridors
    3) servicing government employees

WELL CLAYTON WHAT ABOUT THIS l]http://newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh285.htm[/url]
    Any candidate who does not denounce political rally violence is a shill. Think about it.

That is pure jibberish. That's called killing two birds with one stone. Totally dishonest and misleading. If I were to oppose Trump, am I joining in partnership with Soros too? Obviously not.

computer jobs are ran in the usa by Indians they charge a customer 135 an hour and worker gets 8.50 I know I 've been down that road as far as my typing before what you expect from samsung
    Last edited by old fan; 03-17-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Comlputer f8els in usa ran by indians they charge a custimer 135 an hour worker gets 8.5 wow
    Put down the bottle and give it another try lol

Come on, they have the same viewpoint, has nothing to do with dollars... Just like Kasich getting SOROS money, Kasich isn't, a super pac stumping for Kasich is....