Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: J.D. Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I'm getting the vibe that the more they complain, the more Lucas harasses them. JD and Kevin or the folks on the Lucas side will eventually get tired of the cycle and it'll either all die down, or the Rumleys and JD will end up picking and choosing the races they run.
    I just hope we don't all wind up on truck arm suspensions as collateral damage.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I just hope we don't all wind up on truck arm suspensions as collateral damage.
    I agree. Going back in time is horrible way to move into the future.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Only thing I'm going to say on this post is I would be mad and gloat if I was Davenport too,especially after being in tech for 2 hours Friday night at GI after getting third when Lucas had the Thursday makeup Race at 1030 the next Morning! They had his car from 11:30 and they got the car back to his hauler at 130! Richards and Sheppard were held for about 10 minutes each. That would grind my gears and I'd be pretty upset, almost like they're trying to have a gotcha moment, jmo.

I'm getting the vibe that the more they complain, the more Lucas harasses them. JD and Kevin or the folks on the Lucas side will eventually get tired of the cycle and it'll either all die down, or the Rumleys and JD will end up picking and choosing the races they run.
    I can almost bet the ranch that Kevin, Leroy and johnathan will never ever back down at this point........unless there is a coming to terms and a private or public apology is made for targeting them and specifically them because of a very small group of whiners on the tour that used to be winners.

Which isn't likely to happen , so no........they won't back down, it will just drive them to work harder and make the Lewis tour look even more futile in their attempts to control applied intelligence and hard work from people much smarter than them.

And there is one more tiny detail that always gets left out in theses debates and that is JD is just a dam good driver that still has huge ballz but now along with them a good mature decision making brain to go with it.
    Sorry, calling it like I see it.............you wouldn't expect anything else would you?

I respect your opinion immensely Josh, so if Ive got it all wrong or there is a side I'm not seeing let me know.......and I'm being totally serious.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Only thing I'm going to say on this post is I would be mad and gloat if I was Davenport too,especially after being in tech for 2 hours Friday night at GI after getting third when Lucas had the Thursday makeup Race at 1030 the next Morning! They had his car from 11:30 and they got the car back to his hauler at 130! Richards and Sheppard were held for about 10 minutes each. That would grind my gears and I'd be pretty upset, almost like they're trying to have a gotcha moment, jmo.
    But according to the 4m experts it was 5 hours.... Lol.

The amount of time BShepp and Richards were held has been exaggerated. I guess if JD wanted to get out of the extensive tech that everybody knew was coming after the race. He should've finished higher or lower.

I get why JD and Rumley felt the way they did. They had all of speedweeks to get out of there system... Plus all the time they whined and complained about during December and January.

Now he gets out the car in March and says "gotcha". That makes all the complaining and whining look a lot more worse. It also takes them down a few pegs in most eyes. I hope he drops off the tour, that would be the ultimate taking my ball and going home walk off.

They got everything they asked for and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Oh there is some gotcha moments happening, there just coming from the 6 team and hitting the Lewis guys right in the mouth..........

It's not like the team is flipping them the bird, getting on social media and cussing them out or going out of their way to talk about how stupid and directly pointed the rule changes were.........

They bring it up casually standing in victory lane as a reminder to Lewis of just how dead wrong the tour was for targeting them...........good on them.

I hope it continues.........and continues a bunch!!!!!!

Good post Francis fan, they get their vengeance by winning , and winning some dam Morris.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    But according to the 4m experts it was 5 hours.... Lol.

The amount of time BShepp and Richards were held has been exaggerated. I guess if JD wanted to get out of the extensive tech that everybody knew was coming after the race. He should've finished higher or lower.

I get why JD and Rumley felt the way they did. They had all of speedweeks to get out of there system... Plus all the time they whined and complained about during December and January.

Now he gets out the car in March and says "gotcha". That makes all the complaining and whining look a lot more worse. It also takes them down a few pegs in most eyes. I hope he drops off the tour, that would be the ultimate taking my ball and going home walk off.

They got everything they asked for and then some.
    Care to find some of the complaining they did and post it?

You're pretty good at googling Scotty...........

They aren't dropping off the tour bud, they are going to do everything they can to demolish it again this year and make the witch hunters eat a larger dish of crow.

And if you think for a second that they have been taken down a peg in most eyes ,you should look up the definition of most......if anything it's had the opposite effect with the exception of the googling, ppv Warriors that never ever go to a race unless it's convenient for them.

Someone please explain why Lewis and co made a knee jerk decision. They visited approx 20 shops before making the changes.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I can almost bet the ranch that Kevin, Leroy and johnathan will never ever back down at this point........unless there is a coming to terms and a private or public apology is made for targeting them and specifically them because of a very small group of whiners on the tour that used to be winners.

Which isn't likely to happen , so no........they won't back down, it will just drive them to work harder and make the Lewis tour look even more futile in their attempts to control applied intelligence and hard work from people much smarter than them.

And there is one more tiny detail that always gets left out in theses debates and that is JD is just a dam good driver that still has huge ballz but now along with them a good mature decision making brain to go with it.
    Sorry, calling it like I see it.............you wouldn't expect anything else would you?

I respect your opinion immensely Josh, so if Ive got it all wrong or there is a side I'm not seeing let me know.......and I'm being totally serious.
    I could definitely see Lucas backing down instead of Rumley/JD. Continually harassing one team is awful PR to the racers themselves. It's saying "Don't get too fast, because we'll take it away from you". Somebody working for Lucas has to realize that. They definitely won't do anything publicially, but they'll pull Kevin and JD into the hauler one night and apologize some and call a truce.

I totally agree that JD has matured immensely as a driver over the last couple years. That's a huge part of what has made the Rumley/JD combo so consistently fast.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It's not like the team is flipping them the bird, getting on social media and cussing them out or going out of their way to talk about how stupid and directly pointed the rule changes were..........
    Actually they had.... from social media posts to interviews. I've never seen so much b!tching and moaning. And throw in fact it's still March and they still went out there way to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Someone please explain why Lewis and co made a knee jerk decision. They visited approx 20 shops before making the changes.
    I know it's amazing how people think it so knee jerk when it was well documented that changes were coming.

I could definitely see Lucas backing down instead of Rumley/JD. Continually harassing one team is awful PR to the racers themselves. It's saying "Don't get too fast, because we'll take it away from you". Somebody working for Lucas has to realize that. They definitely won't do anything publicially, but they'll pull Kevin and JD into the hauler one night and apologize some and call a truce.

I totally agree that JD has matured immensely as a driver over the last couple years. That's a huge part of what has made the Rumley/JD combo so consistently fast.
    I think that's what I've been saying all along, just not as eloquently...........

Thanks for the reply.

Actually they had.... from social media posts to interviews. I've never seen so much b!tching and moaning. And throw in fact it's still March and they still went out there way to mention it.
    And will continue to do so.........get used to it.

Glad it pisses you off.

Oh and they are in much better shape with more wins now than they were last year.....post witch hunt.

Hope that pisses you off even further.......do you work for Lucas, that would be a bonus.

Lucas isn't harassing JD. They were held in tech at the first race of the year..... Big flipping deal.....Since then nothing.

The only way people keep thinking that is because Rumley and JD go out of there way to get a jab in at the rules that had no affect on them.

I know it's amazing how people think it so knee jerk when it was well documented that changes were coming.
    Well documented??? Really????

They didn't know themselves what the rule changes should even be until a few weeks before they were announced........and got it wrong on top of that.

Bahahahahahahaha.

Lucas isn't harassing JD. They were held in tech at the first race of the year..... Big flipping deal.....Since then nothing.

The only way people keep thinking that is because Rumley and JD go out of there way to get a jab in at the rules that had no affect on them.
    Insert coo coo clock sound here^^^^^^^^^^

Delusional denial.........it's not your best feature.

If the rule had no effect on them or anybody else.....why make it?

Pointless, like many of your Google driven rebuttles in my opinion.

And will continue to do so.........get used to it.

Glad it pisses you off.

Oh and they are in much better shape with more wins now than they were last year.....post witch hunt.

Hope that pisses you off even further.......do you work for Lucas, that would be a bonus.
    A team constantly b!tching about rules would rub people the wrong way. Whether they were right or not. Maybe I'm the first.... but I'm won't certainly be the last if the whining and b!tching conitunes.

Sorry... No bonus for you. I'm sure that disappoints you.

what the heck were looking at that took 2 or 5 hours

The 6 team had a record year last year and look to do it again this year. If they enforce the rules equally, I expect them to. They will get their share of Boo Birds, just because they win. Exactly like so many racers in the past have. It's the nature of the sport. Actually the Boo Birds are a badge of honor.