Default Potomac

Finish
    0 Dale Hollidge
    72 Jason Covert
    19 Greg Roberson
    7 Ross Robinson
    6 Jamie Lathroum

13 supers, 19 or 20 crates. Both were wreck fests the 1st few laps

Thanks jlacey... sounds like a decent car count to start the season... how many street stocks? One of my favorite classes there but they too were suffering last year
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

Need to put Potomac on this year's bucket list. I will be in the area for work this summer and will try and arrange my schedule so I am there on a Friday.

Thanks for the update jlacey. Excellent addition to your bucket list BTExpress and don't forget Winchester on Saturday nights.
    tom... Please "Support Your Local Race Track" & "Take a Kid Racing" !!!

They only had 9 street stocks but was still a decent race and the top 3 stayed together the whole race. They have always been 1 of my favorite classes also since i 1st started going and theyd have Bmains every week. They have a hobby stock class thats pretty fun to watch most nights. Hobbys and crates had around 20 cars each last night

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Need to put Potomac on this year's bucket list. I will be in the area for work this summer and will try and arrange my schedule so I am there on a Friday.
    Depends on when you'llbe in the area but if possible id recommend coming for the Outlaw show in August. Last 2 years has been a great show (aside from who won last year), just wanna get there kinda early to grab a seat. The 2 Ultimate shows should be good too. 1 is in 2 weeks the other in June

jlacey..... I am shooting for the outlaw show. How early are you talking about to get a seat? Do they let you put a blanket down before the gates open or do you have to save a spot in line at the ticket booth?

They usually open the gates around 4 and start warmups around 7-730. The last 2 years we got there around 5-530 and were able to grab seats. Im not 100% sure if they'll let you thru the gate before 4, might have to call the track on that 1. Years ago when i worked there the gates would be open early while they prepped the track and people would come in and put blankets down. But thats been atleast 20 years ago with different management

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Depends on when you'llbe in the area but if possible id recommend coming for the Outlaw show in August. Last 2 years has been a great show (aside from who won last year), just wanna get there kinda early to grab a seat. The 2 Ultimate shows should be good too. 1 is in 2 weeks the other in June
    Don't be a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Don't be a hater.
    I have my reasons, which ive said a few times on here before so no reason to get back into that. And before the 1 guy on here (cant remember his sn) that likes to call everyone jealous for hating his boy, thats far from the case.