Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    the question is why has the FBI not arrested her yet?

Does Bush, Chaney, and Rumsfeld get a free pass for their war crimes?

What war crimes and why hasn't she been arrested the same goes obama with his acts of treason

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Listening to Herman each day, I'm surprised he hasn't been removed from the air. He is making a fool of himself with his over zealous defense of Trump. Sounds to me like he's on Trump's payroll. Speaking of the Matthews interview, how could he let that idiot trap him like that? To me that says he's really isn't smart enough to be president.
    I forgot about that. Yes he jumped on the Trump bandwagon for some reason. I would have thought he would surely be a Cruz supporter. Maybe some Trump money or promises coming his way? Like some of the others.

I heard ole cruz is need money badly maybe he can ask trump for a loan lol

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Listening to Herman each day, I'm surprised he hasn't been removed from the air. He is making a fool of himself with his over zealous defense of Trump. Sounds to me like he's on Trump's payroll. Speaking of the Matthews interview, how could he let that idiot trap him like that? To me that says he's really isn't smart enough to be president.
    How smart do you have to be to be president.......Obama got elected

now wait thats a trick question Obummer went to Harvard lol and it shows lmfao http://www.answers.com/Q/What_colleg...ack_Obama_have
    Last edited by old fan; 03-31-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Does Bush, Chaney, and Rumsfeld get a free pass for their war crimes?
    They have none.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I heard ole cruz is need money badly maybe he can ask trump for a loan lol
    No,he's getting plenty.

He needs plenty more trump has that kinda money in front pocket http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3404685/posts yeah big oil money
    Last edited by old fan; 03-31-2016 at 10:20 PM.

I don't have a problem with either Cruz or Trump, but they better get their stuff together or the GOP will screw both of them...

What happened to the moderate way of thinking and Independents? Politicians that could somewhat work both aisles?? and were concerned for the better of the country even if it wasn't exactly what they wanted. The tea party came along and went completely off the charts to the right on everything with their hate for the current President and then the left took offense and ran clear to the left? The majority of people are in the center category!! Why can't the right and left learn this? This is exactly why we have the current candidates. I doubt whoever wins this mess, that things will be truly "great again"! If you truly believe that slogan, buy some stock in the Trump college or his resorts?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I don't have a problem with either Cruz or Trump, but they better get their stuff together or the GOP will screw both of them...

So mud what do you think about the conversation between Trump and Reince Priebus was about on 3-31-16 ?

Yeah how about that free college

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Yeah how about that free college
    Wouldn't that really be great if we could have free college for any student who wanted to go to college.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Wouldn't that really be great if we could have free college for any student who wanted to go to college.
    It would be very nice, Kid. But you and I would have to pay for it and the country is almost $20 trillion in debt now.

Call me a mean, heartless bastard (I've been called worse just today), but I got my degree and my family was not in a position to pay anything towards my schooling. I worked as much as I could and still maintain my grades, I also worked all summer during those years, not spring break trips and graduated carrying debt that I was luckily able to pay off fairly quickly.

At the time I would have been ecstatic if my secondary schooling had been paid for by the taxpayers, but we as a nation, can't afford taxpayer funded degrees for everyone. Simple as that.

The country is going to go broke anyway and taxpayer subsidized free secondary education would only hasten and make the chaos worse when it happens.

CIRF, im not saying it should be done all I'm saying is it would be nice if it could be done.

My son is working 40 hours a week and going to college at nights and is paying for his own classes and books

Yeah we would rather give subsides to the big corporations because they need it so bad LAMO!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-01-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    CIRF, im not saying it should be done all I'm saying is it would be nice if it could be done.

My son is working 40 hours a week and going to college at nights and is paying for his own classes and books

Yeah we give subsides to the big corporations because they need it so bad LAMO!!
    As I said, I would have loved it if my degree had cost me little or nothing but I'm not sure I'd have learned as much as I did about some things that can't be learned from books, labs or taking exams. On second thought I am SURE I would NOT have learned those lessons nearly as well.

Good for your son!! Take it from someone who knows, down the line he'll appreciate that degree hanging on the wall more with each passing year given the circumstance in which he earned it. I'm going to take a guess that your son's accomplishments will mean more to you as a parent as a result of his hard work and commitment, as well.

I can't dispute what you say in regards to the huge corporation and farm subsidies. I support subsidies to the big corporations insofar as they make good jobs available to the working public. If they're only there only to pad executive and shareholder pockets then I've got a problem with that, too. Just to be clear, having said that I'm a staunch and unrepentant capitalist in spite of my last statement.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    What happened to the moderate way of thinking and Independents? Politicians that could somewhat work both aisles?? and were concerned for the better of the country even if it wasn't exactly what they wanted. The tea party came along and went completely off the charts to the right on everything with their hate for the current President and then the left took offense and ran clear to the left? The majority of people are in the center category!! Why can't the right and left learn this? This is exactly why we have the current candidates. I doubt whoever wins this mess, that things will be truly "great again"! If you truly believe that slogan, buy some stock in the Trump college or his resorts?
    Communism has destroyed moderate thinking as they have also destroyed the Democrat party.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Communism has destroyed moderate thinking as they have also destroyed the Democrat party.
    CW, the Republicans are just as guilty if not even more more for making a mess of things. My point, your way is not the perfect way! And the hard left is not it either!! There has to be a middle ground. Do you really think a guy like Ted Cruz or Bernie are going to bring sides even close together to get things done ? I won't even bring Donald in on this and your side can't stand Hillary. So, no matter what she would do, it would never be excepted from the right. Come November, is there really any reason to vote for these 4?

As far as education goes what we had 60 years ago was sufficient. You received a high school diploma and you could get a manufacturing job anywhere. You have to adapt to changing times. Now that there are no more manufacturing jobs you almost need a college degree to get a decent job. We should be investing in our education for our future. I'm not saying everybody gets to go to college. Student should be evaluated in their sophomore year in high school. Those who score good enough get go to college and the ones that don't go to a trade school. To tax payer pay for this? Yes we pay for k-12 now 4 more years is acceptable. Both of my daughters went to college and they help us pay their way. Both received job after they graduated. We are very fortunate that I had a good paying union job and with promotions that came at the right time to help pay for their college. I understand that we are 20 trillion dollars in debt but a lot of that is because of unnecessary wars and how are monetary system works.