Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Default WoO terrible call

Quote Originally Posted by muddboss View Post
    So true Cardirt0... I know for a fact that Lance and the gang worked very hard all week to make this show a go, it was the Woo's call, nothing to do with the track itself at all, I will say this... Mike Norris and I knew something was up when time for hot laps rolled around and NOT ONE Woo official was in the tower....
    I was there all day and saw how hard the track guys worked just to get cars into the pits----yes it rained----{a little}--they could have got the show in. would sure like to hear the TRUE reason from WoO -----but that probably won't happen-----WoO--you got me this time----never again!!

Did the track have enough food to make it till the rainout? Were they able to convey info to the fans on a working PA system? Have the first cases of Dysentery been reported yet from the 1960 era bathrooms?

Sounds like fans got hosed. Thought they had to get so many races in before it was called a full show for refund purposes. I'd b pissed too. If it was because of crowd too f n bad for Woo. With expected 25 deg weather tonight what f n excuse are they gonna use tonight. If the track n Woo know the weathers gonna b an issue start the f n thing way earlier. Ya ya ya day racing. This time of year that should be a consideration. The sun is not as hot to dry the track out. Use your f n heads. And I know farmercity well about 45 min from me. Even if they start ssunday at 4 they will milk the f n thing out till midnight. Should take a tip from lasalle , keep the darn thing movin. No intermission, and for the life of me the lineup on the track, driver n car introduction a waste of f n time. We all know who the f they r. Greedy greedy.

Batesville pulled something similar about 3-4 years ago. It did rain, hard, but nobody wanted to step up and work the track to get it in. We about had a riot at the gate. It is a shame that fans pay hard earned money to go support the sport, and have bad experiences. In 20 years all of the die-hard fans that are willing to go and sleep in their truck will be gone and the sport will suffer, if not collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I have not heard a thing on if hes running this year... Call there Bar some there could tell you...

Ok thanks, I had heard that after Brandon got his ride with Best Performance Motosports and wasn't sure if it was true or not. He was always fun to watch.i remember watching a heck of a battle between he and I believe Matt Taylor one at Lincoln and that was just one of many he was involved in.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-02-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ok thanks, I had heard that after Brandon got his ride with Best Performance Motosports and wasn't sure if it was true or not. He was always fun to watch.i remember watching a heck of a battle between he and I believe Matt Taylor one at Lincoln and that was just one of many he was involved in.
    After the Erb thing at Macon Were he jumped on the hood of Erbs car.. people gave him such a hard time he ant run much..hes a good driver just gets nuts some time Like my Unc Luey...

Is Jeep there?

Superman stomp was at Highland, not Macon.

After the Erb thing at Macon Were he jumped on the hood of Erbs car.. people gave him such a hard time he ant run much..hes a good driver just gets nuts some time Like my Unc Luey...
    You mean Highland, he decided to quit when Brandon wanted to go full time racing and Stevie and Stevie jr decided to put all their resources to that effort.

As I watch the DoD feature recap of the Lucas race at Boyds, I am amazed they were able to get their race in, they have standing water in the turns..............it must be a dry water down there in GA.
    Last edited by turnleftandgasit; 04-02-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Back years a go I said WoO and Lucas and there Big money would take over the big races and was LOL off here...People said that the big money would make things better ...I did not see it that way then and I think People are Seeing it now..... There has been some good But more bad.. When Money rules the day It is only bad for US...The track looks bad and have no say in it That $ucks.. The Track ant Happy the Fans ant Happy and the Money people go get over it....For me To sick to go but It hurts me cause I still love My home Track and have Lots of Friends that Race and go there.. Sorry end of Rant.. Gary

You mean Highland, he decided to quit when Brandon wanted to go full time racing and Stevie and Stevie jr decided to put all their resources to that effort.
    The last year he run full time was a big deal were the pit people at Macon tackle him and drug him off the track Kicking and screaming.. dont think it was a money problem cause they spent a lot of money on the track they put up and the Bar they built.. Think he just stopped racing...

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Batesville pulled something similar about 3-4 years ago. It did rain, hard, but nobody wanted to step up and work the track to get it in. We about had a riot at the gate. It is a shame that fans pay hard earned money to go support the sport, and have bad experiences. In 20 years all of the die-hard fans that are willing to go and sleep in their truck will be gone and the sport will suffer, if not collapse.
    I kindly remember that👹💩

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Superman stomp was at Highland, not Macon.
    OK I though it was Macon getting OLD

Steve told me over the winter he is planning on coming back , seen on facebook post about Jim Leka , but time will tell on both of them

The last year he run full time was a big deal were the pit people at Macon tackle him and drug him off the track Kicking and screaming.. dont think it was a money problem cause they spent a lot of money on the track they put up and the Bar they built.. Think he just stopped racing...
    Yeah I don't know anything about what happened at Macon but, that's beside the point. I can only tell you what I was told so, don't take it as gospel as far as why Stevie stepped aside from racing. But, back to the topic at hand didn't Mean to hijack the thread

Yeah I don't know anything about what happened at Macon but, that's beside the point. I can only tell you what I was told so, don't take it as gospel as far as why Stevie stepped aside from racing. But, back to the topic at hand didn't Mean to hijack the thread
    Would not say i am good friends with them but spoke to them a lot and the last year he run he said not having fun no more...He a real good driver hope he comes back need all the cars we can get.. on the hijack back too reg program .......................

Can someone at the track give us a up date .. how does it look.....

I'm checking as we speak...I've heard rumors WoO drivers don't want to race

candy asses