Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Wow real good info greenwald is one of soros buddies nah it wold be bias would it

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Wow real good info greenwald is one of soros buddies nah it wold be bias would it
    What Greenwald are you talking about? Glen or Robert? I will agree that Glen is a Soros buddy. My info comes from Robert. Go and look at Koch site and you will see Koch's don't like Robert. I guess the truths hurts.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-14-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Robert, does moveon.org mean anything to you and by the way Trump an Koch brothers don't get along either
    Last edited by old fan; 04-14-2016 at 09:24 PM.

besides they want Ryan who said he won't run so try again http://www.salon.com/2016/04/06/the_..._in_the_water/

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Robert, does moveon.org mean anything to you and by the way Trump an Koch brothers don't get along either
    Robert has nothing to do with Soros. Get your facts straight. I glad that Trump doesn't get alone with the Koch brothers. The Koch brothers do agree with Sanders.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...Bernie-Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Robert has nothing to do with Soros. Get your facts straight. I glad that Trump doesn't get alone with the Koch brothers. The Koch brothers do agree with Sanders.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...Bernie-Sanders
    Typical crap source.... do you ever read the stuff you C/P?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    No its not.....been there, done that.
    I think you have more than proved my point.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Typical crap source.... do you ever read the stuff you C/P?

Go and do your own research and you will find multiple sources. Instead of attacking the sources why don't you do your home work and try to discredit the information.

But where the uber rich businessman and political activist diverges from Mr. Sanders is in his approach to solving these problems did you read this 2 businessmen and a whack job

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Not trying to prove anything.....but the truth hurts sometimes!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Don't you just love it when someone knows nothing about you but, tries to tell you that your life is not fine. Just gotta shake you head!!!!

Go and do your own research and you will find multiple sources. Instead of attacking the sources why don't you do your home work and try to discredit the information.
    Read the flippin article!!!!! It refutes itself!!!! They agree something has to be done but vehemently disagree on how to do it... its a freakin bogus trumped up headline!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Don't you just love it when someone knows nothing about you but, tries to tell you that your life is not fine. Just gotta shake you head!!!!
    I know it's truly amazing. Evangelicals are one of the reasons the Republican Party is fracturing and it's exactly because of some of the things that certain ones on her say and strongly feel. I honestly respect their strong beliefs. But, when someone basically tells me, "I'm not fine"? Well, it just shows how out of touch some are these days and their almighty attitude rubs people the wrong way. Right or wrong, the younger generation sees things differently and in another ten years the Republican Party better allow their candidates some wiggle room for religion and social issues or the party is going to die with its older generation.

I know it's truly amazing. Evangelicals are one of the reasons the Republican Party is fracturing and it's exactly because of some of the things that certain ones on her say and strongly feel. I honestly respect their strong beliefs. But, when someone basically tells me, "I'm not fine"? Well, it just shows how out of touch some are these days and their almighty attitude rubs people the wrong way. Right or wrong, the younger generation sees things differently and in another ten years the Republican Party better allow their candidates some wiggle room for religion and social issues or the party is going to die with its older generation.
    Why are we the ones out of touch......its people like you and kidrock that try to water down our message. Who said Christians would only vote Republican.....we don't...we vote for the most Conservative candidate. Maybe there should be a third party for hard right candidates...sign me up, and ill show you millions more, just like me.

And do me one favor, stop posting about Conservatives' beliefs....you and kidrock are very ignorant about that subject.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Go to you tube and watch Koch Brothers exposed. Go and google how the Koch brother destroyed the republican party. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jMVLg1JecE
    I watched half the video link.

Here is what I see so far.....

Kochs don't want minimum wage raised... liberal translation.... they are greedy scums and want slave labor. They are rich...they shouldn't expect people's pay to reflect the skill set required for the job.

Kochs endorse conservative values by donating to campaigns/entities that push for like values.....
    liberal translation...... Kochs are greedy scum that want to "buy" elections.

Kochs want LESS government intrusion/regualtion.... liberal translation.... Kochs hate government and want NONE so they can do what they want.

Kochs don't believe man is causing global warming (oh, it's "climate change" now, sorry)....liberal translation..... Greedy scums just want corporate "pollution" to be allowed just so they can make more money.

Is that about it ss12????? That's really "EXPOSING" the Kochs?????

Please point out, specifically, what about the Kochs makes them evil and diabolical. In all seriousness, all I see is that they are wealthy conservatives and that's the liberal left's whole problem with them.

Please point out what I am missing.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    See what I mean a typical response from someone who thinks he's better then you and I. What a fake that guy is.
    and you would be proven wrong....once again! Now I see where Clayton Wetter is coming from!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Go to you tube and watch Koch Brothers exposed. Go and google how the Koch brother destroyed the republican party. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jMVLg1JecE
    Oh yeah, I forgot.....

The Kochs want someone who votes to actually be able to prove they can legally vote......liberal translation......... RACIST!!

Why are we the ones out of touch......its people like you and kidrock that try to water down our message. Who said Christians would only vote Republican.....we don't...we vote for the most Conservative candidate. Maybe there should be a third party for hard right candidates...sign me up, and ill show you millions more, just like me.

And do me one favor, stop posting about Conservatives' beliefs....you and kidrock are very ignorant about that subject.
    "Who said Christians would only vote Republican..we don't.. We vote for the most conservative candidate.."??? If you don't vote Republican, then what?? Is there certain Dems that are more conservative?? I don't need to "water down" your message!! Your message is clear. Since you called me ignorant, I will return the favor!! Your the idiot. All a reasonable person has to do, is go back and read some of your posts. I think we can tell, you go into the voting booth and set your bible down and you pick the candidate who is most religious. That's fine, and I respect that. How about showing a little respect for those who might not see everything exactly the same way you do?

"Who said Christians would only vote Republican..we don't.. We vote for the most conservative candidate.."??? If you don't vote Republican, then what?? Is there certain Dems that are more conservative?? I don't need to "water down" your message!! Your message is clear. Since you called me ignorant, I will return the favor!! Your the idiot. All a reasonable person has to do, is go back and read some of your posts. I think we can tell, you go into the voting booth and set your bible down and you pick the candidate who is most religious. That's fine, and I respect that. How about showing a little respect for those who might not see everything exactly the same way you do?
    Definition of ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular subject. So why is that so offensive? Is that not true about what you post about religious conservatives. You don't have a clue what or why we believe in.

I think its funny, you and others like you, will dig up websites to prove your political point, but you NEVER find websites to refute my Christian stance. Please find some facts, where I have posted mis-information about the Bible and what it means. I have no gain in posting lies about my stance to prove a point!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Definition of ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular subject. So why is that so offensive? Is that not true about what you post about religious conservatives. You don't have a clue what or why we believe in.

I think its funny, you and others like you, will dig up websites to prove your political point, but you NEVER find websites to refute my Christian stance. Please find some facts, where I have posted mis-information about the Bible and what it means. I have no gain in posting lies about my stance to prove a point!
    And obviously, you don't have a clue what I believe in!!!! Your the bible thumper telling me I wasn't fine? You don't know me! You have no clue about me. But, yet you stand on your bible and act like you already have a nice condo awaiting you upstairs when the time comes and you imply I'm going downstairs to a warm climate. Maybe you need to get off you high horse.