Default Mid Atlantic Area LM Forum

Hey all,

Ever since VA Dirt Lovers closed down we have not really had a place to talk about Mid Atlantic racing. There is a message board that is underutilized right now that would be a great place to start talking. Head on over and make an account, I think discussion about racing in the area helps the sport and those of us who follow it closely.

http://www.williamsgrove.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Will do thanks for the info!

I figured the 4StateRacing forum would have taken off a bit more than it did... But it looks like once the '15 season ended, the discussions ended... And I'm not sure many of the VaDL members knew about the new forum... Either way, thanks for the WG link Jeff...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    I figured the 4StateRacing forum would have taken off a bit more than it did... But it looks like once the '15 season ended, the discussions ended... And I'm not sure many of the VaDL members knew about the new forum... Either way, thanks for the WG link Jeff...
    No problem - and I got your PM, I'm looking into it!

Thanks,
    Jeff.

You're also welcome to use http://mudslinger.boards.net/board/1/general-board

It's a little more north but all are welcome.

Just in case anyone is looking to register (the registration linked is turned off due to spam sign ups) you can shoot sprntlover@yahoo.com an email with your desired username and password and they can get you registered.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Just in case anyone is looking to register (the registration linked is turned off due to spam sign ups) you can shoot sprntlover@yahoo.com an email with your desired username and password and they can get you registered.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Much appreciated
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!