Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McKay Wenger

that's called running away from competition

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    you must not know McKay very well because he dont run away from competition

he should 've been at farmer city he only had like 5 cars to beat Friday night

he should 've been at farmer city he only had like 5 cars to beat Friday night
    oh ok Mom lol

Says the guy who is a fan of a guy when he can't be up front, he tucks tail and runs regional. And I personally don't care, just stating the hypocrisy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

now who would be and nothing with running regional or weekly ,what is said is when you see a weekly guy either giving a nationally guy all he ca handle or blows the doors right of the nationally ranked driver that's rich and also coming from a guy that scales his car at home shows up to the track and not check weight comes up light then blames the track
    Last edited by old fan; 05-07-2016 at 12:23 PM.

He had an issue with FC, and he backed it up by not showing up the next week. I see that as having integrity. He made a racing decision to race where he could make the most $$$ and points, and that is just smart racing.

why does any one care? he can race where he wants.
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    why does any one care? he can race where he wants.
    Exactly and for whatever reason he decides.

now who would be and nothing with running regional or weekly ,what is said is when you see a weekly guy either giving a nationally guy all he ca handle or blows the doors right of the nationally ranked driver that's rich and also coming from a guy that scales his car at home shows up to the track and not check weight comes up light then blames the track
    You're sure as he!! not the brightest bulb in the box. A guy coming up light at the Dream, and blaming it on the track has zero to do with what we are talking about. We are talking about running away from the competition.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You're sure as he!! not the brightest bulb in the box. A guy coming up light at the Dream, and blaming it on the track has zero to do with what we are talking about. We are talking about running away from the competition.
    You're just p!ssin into the wind bud. I don't think he even understands what he posts. Only thing he knows how to do is start an argument, and trip over St Louis curbs.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    You're just p!ssin into the wind bud. I don't think he even understands what he posts. Only thing he knows how to do is start an argument, and trip over St Louis curbs.
    I know man. It's Litey, but I figured I'd waste a post, finger strength, wifi, and effort for the off chance I may get through.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He's also an expert at time management and energy conservation!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

And the problem is it had nothing to do with runing away from competition.

I know man. It's Litey, but I figured I'd waste a post, finger strength, wifi, and effort for the off chance I may get through.

Sometimes he's like a caged animal, you can't help but to poke it and see the reaction, i understand. Kinda reminds me of Don Vito in a way.

All you can do is try I guess haha

We had a guy last year at a track here. Didn't like a call which was the correct one. ( Came out of the pits on to the track during green flag conditions after changing a tire during a caution. Doesn't matter who you are, they don't wait) and was black flagged. Didnt race the following week in protest. When it came down to it a month later at the end of August, he probly would've won the track championship which would've been his 3rd or 4th there.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 05-07-2016 at 04:26 PM.

McKay stated at fals banquet he was going to travel more this season and run for regional bp points not track and who cares where he races. If he wants to try new tracks and run with different comp. let him, he might learn more from others and get more experience

you got to look at point average because every driver in the top 10 will have 35 best nights to win points as of 5/6/16 kloos avg 70.71unzicker avg 64.00wenger avg 59.3

Remember when Rusty Schlenk cherry picked...