Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Putting my money on this guy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grfbEZVdQJM
    Told ya. Ole' Smokey is on a roll. Could be bad news for the competition and its only the first part of May.

As Rick Flair would say........Woooooooooooooo! If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Congrats to Bloomer

Great race for Madden too. He beat the unanimous choice for "#1 Driver In the Country" (ROFLMAO) two nights in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Emergency provisionals galore tonight!!
    I think WoO pretty much averages 4 provisional per race, but Yaggy wasn't there which is usually an automatic provisional, so five is well above average even for the JV squad.

The race between Roberts, Madden, Richards and Marlar (Madden & Richards in particular) was quite good, lots of back & forth. Bloomer arrived late as usual and didn't make it out to hot laps but still laid down the quick qualifying time in group 2 and 4th overall. I only wish Weaver could have been here as he always puts on a show at Smoky Mountain.

It'd been a big time hell of a race if bloomer wasn't there. 2nd thru 5th was very good racing. And the 5 lap battle between Roberts and bloomer was good too. But if I have to watch him win at least the ol turd had to pass somebody to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Great race for Madden too. He beat the unanimous choice for "#1 Driver In the Country" (ROFLMAO) two nights in a row!
    You realize them polls are weekly and based on what they have done up until that weekend? At the time, they were a toss up between the top three. And I wouldn't put Madden at the top ever, until he leaves his neck of the woods. Regionally, definitely at the top.

And Madden and Richards finished bumper to bumper at Smokey. We aren't talking about like 12th and second. And Ponderosa was I think 2nd and 6th.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 05-08-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe Richards is a better driver than Madden, but it's not because Josh has the budget and inclination to travel out of a region. The driver ranking at DoD does not much consider how many miles you can afford to put on your hauler. The voters seem to give due respect to "regional" racers based on their talent and results, as they should.

Please go ahead and list all of the drivers who have had a better season than Josh Richards.

I'll wait.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

In terms of wins? Doesn't Richards have like 5? I think bloomer has 4-5 now. Clanton has 3 or 4. Davenport has a few wins.

Its only first part of May, let's wait until August and see where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    In terms of wins? Doesn't Richards have like 5? I think bloomer has 4-5 now. Clanton has 3 or 4. Davenport has a few wins.

Its only first part of May, let's wait until August and see where this is going.
    He has 5 just on the WoO -- don't forget about the two LOLMDS races at Golden Isles, two LOLMDS races at East Bay, and one non-WoO (UMP) win at Volusia. That is 10 SLM wins so far.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Please go ahead and list all of the drivers who have had a better season than Josh Richards.

I'll wait.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Are you standing with your hands on your hips and tapping your toe waiting for a response? LOL! You are the easiest person to troll I have ever encounter on the interwebz. All you gotta do is say something negative about Kid Wreckit and you'll be sure to respond.

They say love is blind, so regardless of what I say about Josh you will disagree, so let's just agree to disagree. LOL

Just a thought, yes Bloomer is good and yes he can come up with some creative ideas. I've noticed at some recent races, WoO and Lucas he has arrived late. Just in time to rush to unload maybe hot lap and then time trial. Is his car going through tech?

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Just a thought, yes Bloomer is good and yes he can come up with some creative ideas. I've noticed at some recent races, WoO and Lucas he has arrived late. Just in time to rush to unload maybe hot lap and then time trial. Is his car going through tech?
    Nope. Free pass. When the other drivers will not even give him hardship points at a race, you think they wouldn't raise holy he!! if he wasn't teched at all. He is notorious for being late. Just as Ronnie Johnson is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post

I'll wait.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    I think you'll be waiting awhile judging from his response.

Are you standing with your hands on your hips and tapping your toe waiting for a response? LOL! You are the easiest person to troll I have ever encounter on the interwebz. All you gotta do is say something negative about Kid Wreckit and you'll be sure to respond.

They say love is blind, so regardless of what I say about Josh you will disagree, so let's just agree to disagree. LOL
    Yes I am,

I might be, its pretty difficult to tell if someone is trolling or not and given your history I don't think I would consider it trolling (since it is actually how you feel, not like you are going out of your way and making stuff up to get a rise out of me and are actually a Josh Richards fan or something).

Also, I won't disagree with whatever you say about Richards, just anything untrue or ridiculous (such as saying that it is a joke that he is ranked number one). You are free to say anything positive about Josh Richards without a response from me.

Have a good one,
    Jeff.

Don't rip me if i am wrong but i think Josh has like 10 wins to Bloomers 7

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Don't rip me if i am wrong but i think Josh has like 10 wins to Bloomers 7
    No doubt, Richards is a tick better right now.....but Bloomers gaining momentum!

Its unreal that Josh hasn't finished outside the top 10 all year!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Can anybody explain why Skip Arp was penalized a row in the 2nd heat? It doesn't look to me like he jumped because he and Coulter were side by side all the way down the straight on the start.