Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You must have not watched the same race. Go to the 7:25 and 7:40 mark of the video you posted and tell me why the tire is laying on the track. He did it in the heat race and then started doing it in the feature when he realized he wasn't going to catch Moran without a caution. It was smart on his part because "legendary hilltop" wasn't going to do anything about it. After the race other drivers were talking about it, as well as Kyle Thomas in the dirtondirt recap. Tylers too good of a driver to just run into the tires on accident, it was definitely on purpose to get a caution thrown.

Good job on the name calling, you're probably around 15 years old.
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 05-08-2016 at 09:35 PM.

LMAO. I wish I was 15. You'd better turn that around to get to my age. But anyway, those tires have been there and been knocked around forever. Tyler has run right around those tires for 2 or 3 years there. Very close and has hit them many times. He has also broke his stuff etc from doing so. I looked at the marks in the video you suggested and see nothing more than normal. He hits those tires along with others every week.

You are making up conspiracy theories. The tinfoil monster is going to get you! LOL

Tyler is a good driver. He's been around racing all his life. Bashing the Carpenters is kind of like bashing the "Mother Theresa's" of racing here in the valley. They are good people. Winners have haters. Tyler is a winner, plain and simple.

How bout those Kryptonite cars this season. 2nd at Atomic on Saturday. Tyler was running 3rd and moving to the front and clipped the wall. These guys are racers. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good racers.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    If you weren't there and didn't know what I was talking about with the cautions then don't comment. I agree he's a dirty driver, and he's very arrogant. But that does not make him a bad driver. Strictly talking about his driving ability.
    Ya know, I've always liked your post, but telling me not to comment when I knew dam well what ya meant, well, that ain't going to work. I'll comment whenever I dam well please, you don't like it, skip over it, put me on ignore.

We agree on Carpenter and I knew you were implying shady favoritism. I didn't have to be there to know this. I knew what ya meant, and I know he runs there darn near weekly. Not to mention it'll surely be on DoD, or OVDTR etc.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    only 6 days try 7 days aweek
    Litey you are just sooooo special, 60-75 hrs a week, two kids, a wife, and a house I'm redoing. If you can outdo me congratulations. And I do work some Sunday's, they just don't like paying DT.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Even the OVDTR video didn't do what happened justice. He was squaring the tires up getting into the corner with the center of his nose. Should have been kicked off the track, because if someone hits one of those tires sideways they are going for a wild ride. The kid can drive and has his car pretty good, but he handles himself like a complete dipsh1t.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Ya know, I've always liked your post, but telling me not to comment when I knew dam well what ya meant, well, that ain't going to work. I'll comment whenever I dam well please, you don't like it, skip over it, put me on ignore.

We agree on Carpenter and I knew you were implying shady favoritism. I didn't have to be there to know this. I knew what ya meant, and I know he runs there darn near weekly. Not to mention it'll surely be on DoD, or OVDTR etc.
    Then chalk it up as a misunderstanding, all I was saying is Carpenter can wheel a race car. As far as everything else, I don't care much for. However, I do think he would make a good driver for a bigger team.

let-r-eat, I never once bashed the Carpenters. Actually, I said it was smart on Tyler's part to do that because the track wasn't going to send him to the tail. I've said the kid has all kinds of talent, I just think he could go about himself a little better.

We are in general agreement 23. It's hard for me to bash passionate racing or racers. The Carpenters have earned their way over the years. I've noticed Freddy getting a little rougher of late. These cars are just so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) close and it's so tough. You have to have hells of car control and if the guy in front doesn't stay in his line or stays somewhat predictable things get together.

All these cars are fast anymore. I say they are getting too fast for the racetracks they are racing on.

I would let Freddie, Chris, Tyler, and there is another one I can't think of the name right now drive my stuff any time.
    Last edited by let-r-eat; 05-10-2016 at 02:18 AM.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

I'm a Freddy fan.......tyler, not so much.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Then chalk it up as a misunderstanding, all I was saying is Carpenter can wheel a race car. As far as everything else, I don't care much for. However, I do think he would make a good driver for a bigger team.
    Deal Boro, all good. Yes, I for sure think he can wheel a car, just haven't seen him do well away from his usual haunts. I agree he has the potential, just I think there's others that are better picks. But that's why we are here, to discuss and at times have differing opinions, take care Boro.

Most tracks don't send a car to the tail for hitting the tires. No way to know for sure if it was on purpose or not. Sounds like Hilltop needs to get ride of the tires or get bigger tires that can't be moved like that.

If what I heard was correct, I was told Saturday night that the track already plans to do a berm of dirt on the inside of the corners to eliminate the tires. They're off this week so we'll see what happens.