Thread: Parts for Sale

Default Parts for Sale

1) Franklin quick change complete rear assembly, 4.86 ring and pinion, 62" wheel flange to wheel flange, TWM welded aluminum birdcages, Wilwood hubs, TWM J-bar pinion bracket $750 2) Tire rotisserie for treating multiple tires at once, 110 volt electric motor, 53-1/2" wide $500 3) Turbo Start 16 volt batteries (two) new never used $100 ea. 4) Weld Wheel beadlocs (five) all in better than average condition (can send photo of each specific wheel) dimensions are 15 x 14 with 5" back space and wide 5 bolt pattern $125 ea. 5) Weld Wheel NON-beadlocs (three) average condition and dimensions like above $75 ea. 6) MSD 6- HVC-L ignition boxes, part number #6631 new never used (two) although they are not in the original boxes $400 ea. 7) Weight clamps, 9 ea. of 1-1/4" (7 of which are brand new) and 4 ea. of 1-1/2" (3 of which are brand new) $65 for all 8) Sierra magnesium drive hubs (two) $250 for both 9) Wilwood aluminum hubs (two) $200 for both Please send me a private message for any questions or inquiries. I will be happy to reply and give you contact information. The housing and rotisserie are customer pick up only. The wheels are somewhat expensive to ship although I do have boxes. Thank you for looking.

My apologies, but the 16 volt batteries are PowerMaster and NOT Turbo Start.

Default Do you still have rotisserie? And batteries? If so do you have pictures orotisserie?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sparks View Post
    1) Franklin quick change complete rear assembly, 4.86 ring and pinion, 62" wheel flange to wheel flange, TWM welded aluminum birdcages, Wilwood hubs, TWM J-bar pinion bracket $750 2) Tire rotisserie for treating multiple tires at once, 110 volt electric motor, 53-1/2" wide $500 3) Turbo Start 16 volt batteries (two) new never used $100 ea. 4) Weld Wheel beadlocs (five) all in better than average condition (can send photo of each specific wheel) dimensions are 15 x 14 with 5" back space and wide 5 bolt pattern $125 ea. 5) Weld Wheel NON-beadlocs (three) average condition and dimensions like above $75 ea. 6) MSD 6- HVC-L ignition boxes, part number #6631 new never used (two) although they are not in the original boxes $400 ea. 7) Weight clamps, 9 ea. of 1-1/4" (7 of which are brand new) and 4 ea. of 1-1/2" (3 of which are brand new) $65 for all 8) Sierra magnesium drive hubs (two) $250 for both 9) Wilwood aluminum hubs (two) $200 for both Please send me a private message for any questions or inquiries. I will be happy to reply and give you contact information. The housing and rotisserie are customer pick up only. The wheels are somewhat expensive to ship although I do have boxes. Thank you for looking.
    Do you still have rotisserie and batteries? If so do you have pictures of the rotisserie?

Are batteries sold???