Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deleted comment

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They don't punish guys that do their homework........they make rule changes and name them after the guys doing the homework.

Was a recent example last year, just can't think of the guys name they named it after????
    I don't think his cars ever made an a main again.
    But...didn't Jd say they were working on another area anyway. So that kinda makes it a moot point.

btw.....Did you ever make it to Southern Soul in Jekyll Island? I have to go to Statesboro, Ga next week....any good eats in Savannah? Im planning on Miss Wilkes unless you know of a better place.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

He found a loop in the rules like everything else. There are not 3 shocks on the car. Looks like it but I guarantee you that is not what it is. He is a very smart guy which everyone already knows. Just like everything else what it is will come out it just takes time. I'm sure other ppl in this board already know.

One Eyed Lizzy's on river Street got the bestveats IMO. Off the street, you can't beat Paula's in Savannah.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    But...didn't Jd say they were working on another area anyway. So that kinda makes it a moot point.

btw.....Did you ever make it to Southern Soul in Jekyll Island? I have to go to Statesboro, Ga next week....any good eats in Savannah? Im planning on Miss Wilkes unless you know of a better place.
    Belfords Steakhouse next to city market is a good place to eat. If you go on into tybee there is a place called the rockhouse that's a cool little burger joint. Its full of rock music memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    One Eyed Lizzy's on river Street got the bestveats IMO. Off the street, you can't beat Paula's in Savannah.
    Thanks....I've been to Paulas, but I thought miss Wilkes was better. I haven't been to One eyed Lizzy's. Do I need to be packin to go there? lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Thanks....I've been to Paulas, but I thought miss Wilkes was better. I haven't been to One eyed Lizzy's. Do I need to be packin to go there? lol
    Lol , nah, VERY nice place. Just above the riverboat cruise port. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) grouper salad sammich calls my name most every visit there, but they have many other great entrees as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    Belfords Steakhouse next to city market is a good place to eat. If you go on into tybee there is a place called the rockhouse that's a cool little burger joint. Its full of rock music memorabilia.
    Dang, forgot about Belford's. LOBSTER RAVIOLI!!!! Lil pricey, but worth it! And you can go right across the street for ice cream!!! Lol

He found a loop in the rules like everything else. There are not 3 shocks on the car. Looks like it but I guarantee you that is not what it is. He is a very smart guy which everyone already knows. Just like everything else what it is will come out it just takes time. I'm sure other ppl in this board already know.
    Its like NASCAR. You have to keep up with the competition otherwise your just going to fall behind like Roush did. Every time there's a rule(s) change you have to get smarter and find ways around it. These chassis builders like Bloomer Richards, Rumleys and even maybe Lanigan have to get out during the week and practice to see what works and what to change. (Might be a bit different with Bloomer since his customer base is quite smaller). You can't just go put a dirt LM on a 7 post and get info off it. Not sure about other places but we have basically 6 tracks maybe 7 here in MI and I can think of 3 easily that have open practice during the week. 2 are on Tuesdays and I think the other is Thursday, might be Wednesday they change it weather depending. A couple others if you call a day before you might be able to get on it the next day. When we were going for a championship (not in LM) the last month of the season once a week we were at the track for practice. We never EVER hot lapped.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 05-19-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Probably bloomquest way of playing minds games again. You can run a chain what's preventing you from taking a empty shock tube and running a chain through it and put heims on both ends . Mind games
    Last edited by tsand; 05-20-2016 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    Hey there Chupp n Bloomer..... I PROMISE you this is going WAY DEEPER than 4m fodder. Now you are of course free to continue to make your ass sucking comments, but I ASSURE YOU, this is only the beginning .
    Lol. I'm so sorry I didn't jump on the Bloomer hatein bandwagon. Not sure what part of if it's true he should be DQued is hard to read, but apparently some people, you, cannot read very well. Where are you when it's time to call out the ones who ball gag on JD, Pierce, Boggs etc, when they do dumb stuff? Oh wait, you just have a little chubby for Bloomer, so we gotta go after him, or his fans. I put it in caps for you this time so you can read it maybe.

IF HE RAN A THIRD SHOCK HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED. Disqualified and DQued mean the same fyi. Carry on with your promises.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Probably bloomquest way of playing minds games again. You can run a chain what's preventing you from taking a empty shock tube and running a chain through it and put heims on both ends . Mind games
    It is a shock tube. There is another other component to it though and it does have a purpose other than just a chain.

ok, the pic that was posted was cropped, I saw the screenshot of the complaint sent to LOLMS, the complaint was sent by a woman named _____ Rumley Purvis, (can't remember the first name) the screenshot was on the "fans of Scott Bloomquist " page and in the photo posted, JD's car was below Scott's and it clearly looked like they both had almost the exact same set up, the woman was accusing Lucas of showing favoritism to Bloomer and seemed to be really upset about it, anyway.... the post wasn't up long before it was taken down, there were claims that he doesn't get tech'd pre race, but photos of Lucas officials half way up inside the rear fender wells of his car seems to clear that myth up.
    Barbecuebich.... the main cause of diarrhea!!!

Its only a shock if its valved to control rebound or compression. This is only a shock body and shaft with an internal bumpstop to control droop. You control the droop by screwing the cap off and adding bumpstop shims. You could do the same thing with a simple chain setup, but then there wouldnt be a whole thread on here about it and everybody wouldnt be whining about it. Thats why he does stuff like this. while everybody's looking at the alleged 3 shocks, somewhere else on the car he's getting away with murder. MISDIRECTION!

shock tube with chain limiter attached to it

Quote Originally Posted by swingarm4life View Post
    while everybody's looking at the alleged 3 shocks, somewhere else on the car he's getting away with murder. MISDIRECTION!
    Oldest trick in the racing book.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by swingarm4life View Post
    Its only a shock if its valved to control rebound or compression. This is only a shock body and shaft with an internal bumpstop to control droop. You control the droop by screwing the cap off and adding bumpstop shims. You could do the same thing with a simple chain setup, but then there wouldnt be a whole thread on here about it and everybody wouldnt be whining about it. Thats why he does stuff like this. while everybody's looking at the alleged 3 shocks, somewhere else on the car he's getting away with murder. MISDIRECTION!
    If it is sealed well enough, air is a fluid.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

You are correct sir! I didnt think about that and I would guess The techs havent either.

Quote Originally Posted by GotDirt1313 View Post
    ok, the pic that was posted was cropped, I saw the screenshot of the complaint sent to LOLMS, the complaint was sent by a woman named _____ Rumley Purvis, (can't remember the first name) the screenshot was on the "fans of Scott Bloomquist " page and in the photo posted, JD's car was below Scott's and it clearly looked like they both had almost the exact same set up, the woman was accusing Lucas of showing favoritism to Bloomer and seemed to be really upset about it, anyway.... the post wasn't up long before it was taken down, there were claims that he doesn't get tech'd pre race, but photos of Lucas officials half way up inside the rear fender wells of his car seems to clear that myth up.
    Lucas oil official had his eyes closed when up under scotts car.The pics were taken by a top winning team.
    Lucas official said they messed up by letting it thru.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lucas oil official had his eyes closed when up under scotts car.The pics were taken by a top winning team.
    Lucas official said they messed up by letting it thru.
    Why not just post that "top winning teams" name. If they have the time and balls to have a photographer, team member, or family member take photos for them to start crap with other teams and the series they should have the balls to step up and take credit for doing it.
    Why did this same "top winning team" not have the "balls" if they were so sure they were wronged to step up to the series that night with their "spy photos" and make the claim then??

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Why not just post that "top winning teams" name. If they have the time and balls to have a photographer, team member, or family member take photos for them to start crap with other teams and the series they should have the balls to step up and take credit for doing it.
    Why did this same "top winning team" not have the "balls" if they were so sure they were wronged to step up to the series that night with their "spy photos" and make the claim then??
    Im not doing that on here. It will come out. there have been numerous ph conversations w lucas on this issue also.
    Just going to let it run its path
    You will see.