Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomer, lasalle

What'd everyone think of the bloomer fiasco. First he doesn't make his heat, jumps at tail of heat four the they gotta run 2 laps so he can take his sweet time of lining up. Then is just in the f n way during the heat and the feature. Comin people quit kissing his behind. One reason he doesn't like UMP. They won't take his I'm better than any ones crap. His f n act is wearing thin. No f n class as usual.

First and most imporant, Bloomer is the face of dirt racing, He sure can draw a crowd, Every track owner, racing series, hate him or love him fans, He is a walking bill board for people to fill their wallets!! He's not on my Christmas Card list, But I do respect him!!

I'll make sure I only wear my bloomer gear for the big paying purses from now on lol... what a clusterfuk of a weekend for those guys.

Oh his times about done. I've been involved with dirt racing since the 1960s. Back in the day his act would've got his butt kicked. I n no way determine if I'm Goin to a race just because. Your GOD. IS THERE. I could care f n less. But I sure don't like goin to c him pull his little stunts.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    First and most imporant, Bloomer is the face of dirt racing, He sure can draw a crowd, Every track owner, racing series, hate him or love him fans, He is a walking bill board for people to fill their wallets!! He's not on my Christmas Card list, But I do respect him!!
    What good is he if he can't even make it to the track on time? And that face looks more like Caitlyn Jenner than anything...

I got one thing to say to Bloomer. Get a HAIRCUT!!!!!

Bloomers theme song is "lit up" by buck cherry.
    Thats the only way one could figure out his actions at the track.

"What'd everyone think of the bloomer fiasco. First he doesn't make his heat, jumps at tail of heat four the they gotta run 2 laps so he can take his sweet time of lining up."

What race were you at Saturday night? Bloomquist didn't make the call for his heat (#3), and he was not allowed on the track. He also did not join the back of heat four. I would believe from watching him go talk to the Lucas officials he thought he was in heat four. Whether it was Scott or someone from his team a mistake was made in regards to what heat he was in, and I highly doubt he was trying to play games.

What race were you at Saturday night? Bloomquist didn't make the call for his heat (#3), and he was not allowed on the track. He also did not join the back of heat four. I would believe from watching him go talk to the Lucas officials he thought he was in heat four. Whether it was Scott or someone from his team a mistake was made in regards to what heat he was in, and I highly doubt he was trying to play games.[/QUOTE]

If he is the "face" of dirt late model racing as some have suggested, then the sport is doomed. Can't get to the track on time, can't even figure out what heat he is in.... You can't make mistakes like this and be taken seriously. How many races has he been late to this year? Friday was certainly not the first occasion. Mistakes like this are consistently made, but when the car is 25 lbs light he is getting the shaft from someone because he doesn't make mistakes like that. If he can't manage a lineup sheet there is no way he can calculate fuel burn off.

Joker,joker hit the toker!

Easy to solve, go buy a car and out run him...

Just say no...

Wins $50,000 going away one weekend then has a bad weekend and "his time is about done". Jesus. That proves how boring the story lines are this year if we are talking about Bloomer being done and somebody most of us have never heard of getting the all time win record at FALS. Also Feger and Heckenest chassis choices being top headlines. Pathetic. I wish somebody would put together a great race without a front row starter leading the whole way so we can talk about how good the racing is. Sadly, we haven't been able to lately.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I got one thing to say to Bloomer. Get a HAIRCUT!!!!!
    Why? Many great men had long hair. Sampson, General Custer, Jesus, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, George Washington. And the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Bloomers theme song is "lit up" by buck cherry.
    Thats the only way one could figure out his actions at the track.
    So what is your excuse? Sniffing glue and chugging Imodium???

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    What'd everyone think of the bloomer fiasco. First he doesn't make his heat, jumps at tail of heat four the they gotta run 2 laps so he can take his sweet time of lining up. Then is just in the f n way during the heat and the feature. Comin people quit kissing his behind. One reason he doesn't like UMP. They won't take his I'm better than any ones crap. His f n act is wearing thin. No f n class as usual.
    Kinda happens to everyone and one bad night still doesn't take one single trophy or championship title away!!!

lololol

Bloomquist is the best there ever was & the best that ever will be WHOOOO!!!

I love when people say "back in the day". Nobody gives a f!ck about back in the day anymore. Bloomer has been racing for almost 25 years now if not longer. So if guys were going to "beat him up" then, they must've missed there chance. He's still out there running at a high level. Bloomer beats them up on track. His record proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by 70satomic View Post
    Bloomquist is the best there ever was & the best that ever will be WHOOOO!!!
    No doubt.....after the stats dod posted last week , there should be no doubt! WHOOOOOOOO!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Uncle Rico, Take notice, I had a uncle just like you, He looked at tranny's also as you do, Now he's my aunt!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    No doubt.....after the stats dod posted last week , there should be no doubt! WHOOOOOOOO!!
    Was it updated compared to the one on his website? Him and Moyer are up as best of the best.