Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Super heats rolling out. 39,b5 front row.

Heat winners 1.MCreadie 2.jarred Landers 3.Moyer 4.lanigan 5.Davenport 6.Bloomquist b-main transfers 1.Stovall Sullivan 3.pierce #2 1.B vaught 2.Rauen 3.Jason Papich #3 1.Brown 2.Gachal 3.Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    Last edited by rickybrown1952; 05-27-2016 at 10:46 PM.

In the feature gotta go with Davenport (Superman )

777 wins 0 then 39

Good race good to see Landers win Davenport in 10th

I have been a JD fan for years. Seems like this year he has decided to be super aggressive and constantly not giving anyone any room and either flat out running into people or throwing questionable slide jobs Almost every race he has contact with someone or multiple people.

Last night he did it to Lanigan. Kudos to Lanigan for finally giving it back to him. Granted, it did not help either, but even I am getting tired of his antics.

Looked like Jd messed with the wrong bull, and his Horn got the horn! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I would say JD got beat up by bunch of demo drivers

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    I have been a JD fan for years. Seems like this year he has decided to be super aggressive and constantly not giving anyone any room and either flat out running into people or throwing questionable slide jobs Almost every race he has contact with someone or multiple people.Last night he did it to Lanigan. Kudos to Lanigan for finally giving it back to him. Granted, it did not help either, but even I am getting tired of his antics.
    if you are not aggressive you are a loser

I have been a JD fan for years. Seems like this year he has decided to be super aggressive and constantly not giving anyone any room and either flat out running into people or throwing questionable slide jobs Almost every race he has contact with someone or multiple people.

Last night he did it to Lanigan. Kudos to Lanigan for finally giving it back to him. Granted, it did not help either, but even I am getting tired of his antics.
    To bad if you think JD started it. He didn't, and I wish Lanigan would have exited stage right. If you would have listened to Landers Victory Speech. You would have Heard the same thing JD said the night before. Some drivers think they own the place and drive some very questionable lines!!!! If a Driver wants to be a bottom feeder in the corners, and cuts to the top going out. You should be ready for a punt job if your slow.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    To bad if you think JD started it. He didn't, and I wish Lanigan would have exited stage right. If you would have listened to Landers Victory Speech. You would have Heard the same thing JD said the night before. Some drivers think they own the place and drive some very questionable lines!!!! If a Driver wants to be a bottom feeder in the corners, and cuts to the top going out. You should be ready for a punt job if your slow.

Thank you plunks for verifying the incedent. I didnot watch it so i didnt know what happened.
    BIG $$ TONIGHT ALL HE!! GUNNA BREAK OUT!!!

Same thing I have noticed too. Probly can't handle the pressure from Black Sunshine!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

yeah how did black sunshine do last weekend or Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yeah how did black sunshine do last weekend or Thursday
    Last weekend.....def a cluster! I think someone switched the Dasani to Ol Smoky!

Last nite............typical Bloomer, best car on long runs!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 05-28-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

yeah look at his heat what a f'n joke lucasquist all over again he couldn't handle Thursday track

Bloomer will come to life in the 100 lapper that's a given there's gonna be atleast 1 good forty plus lap run an he's gonna do some damage theres always a bottom an a top there middles been consistently rough this weekend i think where gonna see classic jd on the wall an bloomer on the hub before its all said an done....

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Obviously you didn't see what started it. 1st lap 3&4 JD drives up in front of Lanigan. Lanigan was't driving a questionable line. A couple laps later Lanigan showed his displeasure by driving up the track. And by the way, Landers is the last person I would listen to about people driving questionable lines.

I didn't know they have mirrors lmao

Bloomer gets the win tonight

Someone updating on this thread tonite??