Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    It is truly comical to read the garbage that many of you post here on 4m about drivers. If some of you knew 10% of what you think you know, you'd prolly pee your pants!
    If they knew 10% of what you know, then they would know nothing. Have a 3rd grader explain the mathematics of that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Then why are you here?
    One possible reason--He used to post on stlracing.com forum pretty regularly, but I am pretty sure that he got banned from that site.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwriter View Post
    I stand by my source.
    My comment wasnt directed at you. Sorry you took it that way

Will Feger debut his new Moyer Victory car at The Show Me?

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    One possible reason--He used to post on stlracing.com forum pretty regularly, but I am pretty sure that he got banned from that site.
    LOL. I think I might have made 2 or 3 posts on StL racing in 15 years, and I surely didnt get banned from there or any other site.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwriter View Post
    Heard from a reliable source Jason Feger has ordered a Moyer Victory car and will be picking it up soon. Tim Lance owns and will be driving the Bloomquist car in the near future. Seems like Jason is chassis searching quite a bit lately. Lets hope he gets is figured out so we can see him up front again.
    Don't you mean Moyer is giving him one at cost or less just to get it out there?

That chassis isn't doing anything and probably won't, just check around.

Overton runs them only because he got them for little to nothing. Good for Overton if he can get them to run. He has been ok in them but not much of a threat to win.

Moyer screwed plenty of racers last time around, no top racers would even consider one of those relics!

Quote Originally Posted by schlieperfan9 View Post
    Don't you mean Moyer is giving him one at cost or less just to get it out there?

That chassis isn't doing anything and probably won't, just check around.

Overton runs them only because he got them for little to nothing. Good for Overton if he can get them to run. He has been ok in them but not much of a threat to win.

Moyer screwed plenty of racers last time around, no top racers would even consider one of those relics!
    Pierce cars were not real great before Jason got in them either...... Having Jason in a victory car will do nothing but help make them better.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Pierce cars were not real great before Jason got in them either...... Having Jason in a victory car will do nothing but help make them better.
    Well... you can only dream lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Well... you can only dream lmao
    I'm not dreaming about anything. I couldn't care less. I never said they would be the next big thing, but having good drivers in your cars will certainly make it better than it was without.

First night out in the new hot rod was a success. Takes the win @ Spoon.
    8/13/16

good to see Jason win hope for better things for him

I think the Victory cars have looked very good. Moyer Jr, and Moyer have both had very competitive runs in the car. Now with Feger, and Overton running them as stated above they will only get better. Victory mods are very nice rides, and I expect much of the same from the Late Model version(s). If Lanigan can have success in the chassis game then there is no reason Moyer can't as well -- even to a great extent.

Thanks,
    Jeff.