Thread: duck river

Default duck river

any results from last nights racing at duck river?

Check out midsouthracing.com,someone posted it was a mess.1st green flag of the night 10:20 oh well

Super winner Ronnie Lee Hollingsworth - Tanner English The races were good with a large crowd when they did get started - They timed 6 classes of cars and ran no heat or qualifying races - NOT A CROWD PLEASER with all the time trials!!

Sounds like another 2-3 o'clock in the morning race at duck river nothing new.

I noticed that the flagman quit at duck river I thought he did a good job.

Time trial 6 classes???!!!!!!!!! Piss on that!! Pathetic! ....planning on coming to deep fried 75. But if they have more than 4 classes and announce TT for all classes, naw!!! I'll save my money and go elsewhere.

qualifying races what are you kidding me

Well it don't matter if they run heat races or time they always run late they will find a reason to run late they also run too many classes when they run a big race they try to run everything they can drag in the pits.

Sounds like the tracks in the Mid Ohio Valley. They time every class now. Always start heats late and run past midnight. Plus you have to sit through from ohio kart racing.

Good rule of thumb with this place is to avoid their unsanctioned specials when stuff like last Sunday night happens. Their WoO and most of their Ray Cook races are ran more efficiently. The WoO lates took the checkered before 9:30 last month, for example.