Default Boyd's Speedway Schedule.... ?

Anyone else notice the lack of racing ... One race in May, 0 in June, One July 26. Sure am missing my racing fix in Chattanooga area with Cleveland closed to. I know about 75 and N. GA. ----- Anyone else missing racing in our area ? Maybe I just got spoiled the last 30 ish years. Not bashing... Just facts.
    "SLM Junkie"

Been wondering what is going on. Such a shame after doing all that work on improvements. Not crazy about I-75 and North Ga. wants to race all night. Surely Boyd's will have something during June or July. PLEASE!!! Give us some racing.

They just had a concert recently. Maybe they are finding other ways to make money from the complex. Instead of racing. Sad for many of us.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a few weeks ago that they were going to race once a month for awhile. I figured with Cleveland closing it would benefit Boyds idk. I'm in the middle of Boyds and Dixie and for some reason I just like Dixie better. I like Boyds and facilities are great I just prefer Dixie and North Ga

Just looked at their schedule, and they only show 2 more races the rest of 2016 - this would have been the last track in the country that I would have thought would give up this easy. I have not ever been there on a regular race, but I have been their for many special events, and each time the place was packed, and with continuous lines at concession making many $$