Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Right on dd45.. who won the 2nd feature tonight did you get to see it or were you wiping your tears away like a25rjr.
    No tears just sittin with my jaw dropped scratching my head wondering wth happen with him... still am lol Dont you worry SS we got one more nite before youll be wiping the tears from the a$$ kicking JD will be gettin.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    No tears just sittin with my jaw dropped scratching my head wondering wth happen with him... still am lol Dont you worry SS we got one more nite before youll be wiping the tears from the a$$ kicking JD will be gettin.
    Esp when Voo-Doo child has a $100k check in each front pocket!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Sorry dd45 & a25,

jd fixn up a good can of whoop a$$ for sat. This isnt even a test session. Hes got last yrs car and its been up in hauler collecting cobb webbs. Hes just shaking them off in thurs/fri features. Mark my word sons!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Esp when Voo-Doo child has a $100k check in each front pocket!
    Hey a25

How did that check that eldora owed bloomer work out for ya. What did ya spend that imaginary check on. HA HA.

Sorry dd45 & a25, jd fixn up a good can of whoop a$$ for sat. This isnt even a test session. Hes got last yrs car and its been up in hauler collecting cobb webbs. Hes just shaking them off in thurs/fri features. Mark my word sons!
    So he still has that car that has that 'illegal gadget' on it? I knew thats the only way he can beat Bloomer. Unless he beats himself like last nite

So he still has that car that has that 'illegal gadget' on it? I knew thats the only way he can beat Bloomer. Unless he beats himself like last nite
    You a dumb a$s . Gadget is not a fixed part of car. That car is jds favorate. The one he won all the $ in. Just like hes going to do tonight and sat for his hat trick.

You a dumb a$s . Gadget is not a fixed part of car. That car is jds favorate. The one he won all the $ in. Just like hes going to do tonight and sat for his hat trick.
    Sticks and stones buddy lmao just trying to get your blood pumpin lmao. Hat trick? Really? Bloomer has him where he wants him wait and see buddy

Sticks and stones buddy lmao just trying to get your blood pumpin lmao. Hat trick? Really? Bloomer has him where he wants him wait and see buddy

Bloomer had him right were he wanted him last night to right?

Bloomer had him right were he wanted him last night to right?
    Yes...there is a method to his madness youll see tomorrow nite

He's just showing off. Front row tonight. Who you got 8n feature 2 Bloomquist or Davenport?

You a dumb a$s . That car is jds favorate. The one he won all the $ in. Just like hes going to do tonight and sat for his hat trick.
    You were saying?

Thumbs up

Feature #1
    01. B5 Brandon Sheppard
    02. 28 Dennis Erb Jr.

Feature #2
    01. 777 Jared Landers
    02. 0 Scott Bloomquist
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

You were saying?
    Hes saving his car for tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Yep, and I understand wanting to keep the show moving, but when they took 45 minute breaks between action anyways, calling a start back probably wouldn't have been a big deal.
    Before the heats started yesterday, an eldora official came around said weather was in the area, so they wasn't going to mess around with piddly $hit.

My guess is that start wasn't important enough to waste time, at that time. After the heats were over they did take a lengthy intermission for track work. The weather that was threatening the area had done passed by this time.

Hes saving his car for tomarrow.
    O ok if you say so lol I like pickin w you SS. Its fun gettin your panties in a wad lmao

O ok if you say so lol I like pickin w you SS. Its fun gettin your panties in a wad lmao
    I told ya, I dont wear any. Im tough on zippers though

Everyone should know by now Bloomer isn't going to show his cards the first two nights. Doesn't matter where he finishes, these are just practice sessions for him

Word going around the pits is, yesterday they showed up and didn't have a pit box, left it at home. How a team leaves something that important at home, is beyond me.

Yea I seen somthing about that on DoD it also said that Kody brought it with him today I just dont understand him sometimes

Well I can honestly say I know two people who showed up at a track and forgot their cars and I know of at least 3 who forgot to tie their cars down in the trailers.