Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes ebr wins

Congrats to Dennis and Heather. Well deserved!!!

Good win for dennis been watching him for quite a while glad to see him win the big one finally

Way to go ERB!!! Finally rewarded for his efforts. Great win.

Way to go Dennis and Heather. Was pretty stoked when I seen it dod

Great race, great win. Mark one up for the small team. This is what this sport needs. A few more wins from guys who work their tails off to compete with big money teams.

Cheers DENNIS ERB

Dennis has been running well almost all season and just getting better and better lately. He's so low key he doesn't always get the recognition he deserves, and given the choice probably wouldn't want it anyway. One of the top vote getters by other drivers in DoD's most underrated drivers, so no doubt he's a talented racer. Really enjoyed his interview, especially the genuine heartfelt emotion when he talked about his Dad. Hope he reads 4M, congrats Dennis, this win was no fluke and you proved that by running up front all weekend.

I was fortunate enough to get to interview Dennis and his dad a few times back in my journalism days. Neither was crazy about that kind of stuff, but they were always gracious and genuine. Just really good, down to earth folks. Last night was one of those feel good stories that we don't see often enough in our sport. Way to go, Dennis!

I'd like to see Erb and McDowell both go on a big win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Great race, great win. Mark one up for the small team. This is what this sport needs. A few more wins from guys who work their tails off to compete with big money teams.

Cheers DENNIS ERB
    How many times do you hear driver's complaining about how they don't have enough crew guys,or how they would run better with more help? I've seen Dennis load and unload his car himself and he has never hitched about it. So proud to see a small team with a great driver and great crew chief do what they did. Hopefully this will give other teams,like his ,some hope.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I'd like to see Erb and McDowell both go on a big win streak.
    I seen Dennis use used tires in a 100 lapper be for.. He can buy new ones now.. So maybe he will.....

I don't think anyone who has watched Dennis over the years had any doubts that one day he would get a big one at eldora. Now comes September. Awesome job Dennis and heather who are both great humble people!!!

thought for sure that bogus caution was going to cost him... now that means ILL will rattle off several Eldora wins

A guy was talking smack and said what do you expect, he started on the front row. Really, he passed three of the best and took the lead four times in a 100 lap race. Who else won that front row start and ended up winning. I say well done and the sky is not even cloudy around Dennis and Heather's parade

congrats to dennis and heather!!
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

I have tremendous respect for Dennis on account of his racing which is really clean and his attitude to the best with less, being not as fortunate as others!! Big time kudos and props to him and Heather for finally reaping their rewards, long overdue imo. Superb drive and quite happy the cautions did not hose him in the end. And to do it with not changing a tire and take the easy way out like most, you should be known as this day forth as "Superb Erb"!! Enjoy your reward🍺