Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bloomquist Third shock!!!

I am surprised that this topic hasn't came up and maybe it has and I haven't seen it, but after all the media attention paid to bloomquist using a third shock then the picture by Rumley on social media, it seems to me that Scott has been off a tick? Anyone else think they may have slowed the 0 down a tad?

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I am surprised that this topic hasn't came up and maybe it has and I haven't seen it, but after all the media attention paid to bloomquist using a third shock then the picture by Rumley on social media, it seems to me that Scott has been off a tick? Anyone else think they may have slowed the 0 down a tad?
    No. It wasn't a shock. It was just a Bloomquist mind game deal. He could have done the same thing and made it not look like a shock.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

I will take a wild ssa guess at this ..... My theory is with all the other chassis builders selling cars & sharing info has caught up to Bloomers ideal of Not selling chassis to racers with money ..... Look at the dream chassis numbers - Rocket & longhorn / club 29 compared to the 2-3 of Bloomers ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

That win a couple weeks ago at Tazewell slowed him down?

I'm surprised if took this long for this topic to pop back up after the last few weeks. MBRacer is correct it is not a shock.

It had holes drilled into the top and bottom of it so there were no fluids inside the shock body itself, also was brought to Lucas to be approved before installing... He will definitely try things outside the box and see what he can get away with and can not, more power to him I say..

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    I'm surprised if took this long for this topic to pop back up after the last few weeks. MBRacer is correct it is not a shock.
    Well whatever Scott was running seems like he has struggled since it was all made public is what I am saying.

Well whatever Scott was running seems like he has struggled since it was all made public is what I am saying.
    It wasnt that long ago. He has a win or two and a runner up at the show me and 2-3 nights were rained out.

I wasnt knocking on your post. I was just saying Scott has ran good to most drivers standards but as soon as he has a few off races things come up. I figured someone would post something post Eldora with his subpar weekend about the mythical 3rd super shock

Penske claims it is a bump stop canister, not a shock, and it's for sale on their website.

I wasnt knocking on your post. I was just saying Scott has ran good to most drivers standards but as soon as he has a few off races things come up. I figured someone would post something post Eldora with his subpar weekend about the mythical 3rd super shock
    Well said....
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Scotts whole weekend got shafted Thursday. With that format, and his poor qualifying Friday, it would be hard for any one person to do well as far sitting himself up good for Saturday. As far as what happened in that b main.....I never heard.

Him missing the dream had nothing to with this mind game of a shock.

I'm not a bloomer fan, but The shock is just a dumby shock to get peoples attention off of other things, and his sub-par performance at Eldora, his car he wanted to run was not allowed due to having a carbon fiber (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, due to fire prevention reasons. So the car he ran was a back up car.

What are you people talking about? He won the week before Eldora, ran second at the show-me-100 and ran second in Eldora's Friday race. He got put behind after missing qualifying Thursday night and messing up in the heat and never really recovered from it. Sounds like wishful thinking from some people here. I'm sure Bloomquist will silence you people again soon, as he has done for years and years when he was "falling off".lol

No idea what happened to him. But enjoyed watching the drunk bloomer fans huffy out when he didn't make the show.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    what are you people talking about? He won the week before eldora, ran second at the show-me-100 and ran second in eldora's friday race. He got put behind after missing qualifying thursday night and messing up in the heat and never really recovered from it. Sounds like wishful thinking from some people here. I'm sure bloomquist will silence you people again soon, as he has done for years and years when he was "falling off".lol
    but he misssed the big show

He missed the big show. So what Litey?

Name just two other drivers that have made every dream feature since the inaugural one.

He may have missed the big show but he made half that in one night at the Buckeye Nationals.

99.99 percent of late model drivers that have ever raced to any extent would trade there resume for his period. Some people just get there rocks off by kicking a dog when it's down. The thing is the dog isn't even down he has a chance to win every single race he shows up to. He has had a year most drivers would consider a success already. Can you you really pick any race in the country and say he has no chance to win.

99.99 percent of late model drivers that have ever raced to any extent would trade there resume for his period. Some people just get there rocks off by kicking a dog when it's down. The thing is the dog isn't even down he has a chance to win every single race he shows up to. He has had a year most drivers would consider a success already. Can you you really pick any race in the country and say he has no chance to win.
    Yeah last Saturday night. You have to be in it to win it but, I do agree with you most would say their season would be a success at this point.