Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Maybe JD should hire Weaver to set up the car???? His winning % is higher in it than his own!
    Excellent................
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default The 2016 Streak starts now... Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    I know his numbers look great, but you can see that he does not have the dominant speed he did last year. And 5 or 6 of those wins came in Arizona or in regional events driving Randy Weaver's car.
    I don't really remember dominant speed, that implies he started on the pole, led every lap and was never seen or heard from again till the checkers... It seemed to me he had to fight pretty hard for quite a few of those "Late" season wins, like at FALS or even the Dream, both races he was trading paint right till the end. And like it has already been pointed out, the streak started in June, its now June 14th, so..... Technically he's having a better season than last year already.

This thread is as bad as the Bloomers done ones.

JD is still having a good year, and always in the hunt. Bad luck, mistakes, just getting beat, brakes/breaks, sh!t happens. He is still in the hunt no matter what and is far from losing his edge. Are others starting to catch up, I think so. Did the rule changes help, probably. But he's still one of the top 3 in the country. And at anytime could be back to #1.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Davenport will be in the 116 for some woo races
    Lernerville Speedway (#116)
    Sarver, PA
    WoO
    $6,000
    ---
    Sarver, PA
    WoO
    $6,000
    ---
    Sarver, PA
    WoO
    $30,000
    ---
    July

Lucas oil made a rule change that they call the Davenport rule!!Lucas was talking about the rule at the show me 100.The rule had something to do with the spoiler ect.