Default Jim Dunn Memorial

Does anyone have any updates on this race?

Freddie Carpenter won Tyler Carpenter 2nd. thats all I heard

Thank you Hovlane

3rd zach dohm 4th satterlee
    Last edited by pro/spec; 06-19-2016 at 10:52 PM.

jackie boggs 6th

Thanx for the info fellas

devin moran came from the tail and was competing for 4th - 6th at the end of the race. tough break for him in his heat he probably had the fastest car out there

For those of you who that made your first trip to OVS, what did you think? Would like to hear your experience and opinions of last night.

It was a great event. The racing was awesome all night long and you could tell that they put a ton of effort into the track prep. It was a well run show with very little down time. I hope they have the Jim Dunn Memorial there again next year. The racing just isn't very good at it's previous locations (Midway and Muskingum) so just keep it at Ohio Valley where the racing is great.

The track surface, configuration and racing are fantastic. Late starting show too much timing. Too much dust because if the infield, not the track itself. The parking configuration is a death trap. Having people walking that close to the turn with no guardrails and not even a fence in turn 4 is a tragedy waiting to happen. Great track though And the Late Models were awesome there

First time I've ever been to Ohio Valley and I have to say I enjoyed it. Only things I would do differently are they have to run one less division. Super Late Models and Modifieds would have been fine. If you want to run the Steel Blocks as well than you have to cut out time trials for both support divisions. Took too much time up doing that. Also water the infield from time to time when the cars are in there. Will cut down on the dust a lot. Other than that you could tell the track was ready for the show. Good racing all night long, and a good time all around, but the show took too long. Not because of down time. Things were ready one after the other, just too much racing for one night.