Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Killing in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    Going after the tool that was used is just stupid. Maybe somebody will go on a killing spree with a claw hammer and then they can outlaw those. Handguns are illegal in Britain and one of their politicians was killed today with a handgun and a knife. I guess he wanted to make sure he got her. Sad. It would've been just as destructive had he stolen a dump truck and plowed it thru the club... Why not box cutters, they used those to bring down planes filled with people... The reasoning of going after the tool used to do the job is ridiculous. And that Gumba preacher in Cali does NOT speak for Christians and/or Baptists, he's an idiot that doesn't know his scripture.
    most dangerous tool we have right is sitting in the white with his finger up Uncle Joe's butt

I guess we should feel sorry for you, But I guess uncle joe had a reason to play doctor with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Any weapon is an assault weapon when used to assault with. So they are playing with words to accomplish an agenda.
    Word play! Politics love that! Skull&Bones will teach you that!
    Last edited by AnonymousNate; 06-18-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    I guess we should feel sorry for you, But I guess uncle joe had a reason to play doctor with you!!
    not me I would kick him straight in the nads if he had any

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    TerryM says "There's not one good reason for any law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle. None."

The direction this country is headed, be patient and that need will become evident.
    With a dangerous and corrupt government trying to disarm it's citizens and criminals, illegals, unvetted Muslim refugees infiltrated with radical Muslim jihadists. along with our Second Amendment and rights to defend ourselves against our own government. Allowing these thing to happen intentionally why would a person say this???

Makes no common sense. No wonder people like Hillary are ruining the country.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Mud duck,
    I'm curious what you think this video says......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
    Seems pretty straight forward to me......If Dianne could get the votes she would definitely take guns from "Mr. and Mrs. America".

If you see it any other way, I'm all ears.
    Still awaiting your response, mud duck.......

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 2nd admentment said not to be infringed. Does any of you so called Americans know how to fukking read? These killings are happening in gun free zones. I can't believe I'm having to respond to this sh1t. The fukking problem is Islam! Every Muslim isn't a terrorist but every terrorist is a fukking a Muslim. Ar 15 ban will not do sh1t. Most of my handguns are more powerful then my ar15s. Wake up. These pieces of sh1t are taking advantage of our liberal laws. Are we going to to ban planes and box cutters too. I am a us servicemen that has dealt with these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Look what is going on in Europe! They want the same hear! They know to vote democratic because of our weak liberal laws. Political correctness is what is killing us. Look how many people were scared to report these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) because they were Muslim and they would be labeled racist. Just because you are white, you ain't racist no matter what the media says. I'm pretty sure everybody on this site is white.
    I'd like to nominate you for President, you available?