Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dqed from dream

Something is wrong here too many DQ I would suspect there was something wrong with the test, for that many to come up wrong! Some years ago we were using Nitrogen in the tires and a test said we were doping, the test are not always correct.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    Finally somebody with a SET !! Drivers that have been caught should be checked at every big race for two yrs that would help put a stop to this
    Nothing is going to put a stop to it until BOTH WoO and Lucas get together and ban drivers for at least a year from BOTH series no matter which series it happened at.
    This three month ban from WoO is nothing but a slap on the wrist for Owens, Bloomquist, and Sheppard that run the Lucas series who sanction a majority of the big money shows the rest of the season.

If you're Jonathan Davenport, how do you feel? Lucas drew up a 3 page rule book just for his left rear and you've got other guys doping tires on the Lucas series. (It's not like this is their first time). I can't believe people aren't talking about Lucas more in this deal. Looks to me like they're letting tire doping go. WoO/UMP just made themselves look a whole lot better than Lucas, integrity wise.
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 06-21-2016 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Nothing is going to put a stop to it until BOTH WoO and Lucas get together and ban drivers for at least a year from BOTH series no matter which series it happened at.This three month ban from WoO is nothing but a slap on the wrist for Owens, Bloomquist, and Sheppard that run the Lucas series who sanction a majority of the big money shows the rest of the season.
    The Firecracker 100 and World 100 are both affected that's another 100 k

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    All I can say is wow....we all know about Owens and Bloomer in the past but I just dont see Bshepp and the rest doing any 'soakin' maybe defacing what compound the tire(s) were. Really see them all doing that
    This is the most realistic post I have seen on this topic. I have heard that teams are able to take a soft tire and mark it to look like a hard tire. What really needs to happen is let them do whatever they want with tires and be done with it. That's just my opinion.

This thread has the potential for most post in a thread .... Id guess mostly bloomer fans who are in denial ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

WARNING: DO NOT ALTER TIRES
    Chemical Treatment of Tires: Hoosier Racing Tire strictly forbids any chemical alteration of the tire carcass and/or tread compound such as tire "soaking" or use of tread "softener." Hoosier Racing Tire strictly forbids the physical defacement (removal, altering or covering) of tire sidewall markings in any manner. Failure to comply with this warning could result in premature or catastrophic tire failure and may result in SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.

wish they would provide a list of those whose tires came back clean.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

nah they couldn't do that

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Nothing is going to put a stop to it until BOTH WoO and Lucas get together and ban drivers for at least a year from BOTH series no matter which series it happened at.
    This three month ban from WoO is nothing but a slap on the wrist for Owens, Bloomquist, and Sheppard that run the Lucas series who sanction a majority of the big money shows the rest of the season.
    It takes Sheppard out of the Summer National races I believe he was planning on running this week, plus the Prairie dirt classic up the road from his house. I agree, not much of a punishment for Owens and Bloomer other than maybe the World 100.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Yes. If you are a DirtCar member. Willie Milliken was not a DirtCar member. Therefore, he couldn't appeal.
    Words of wisdom as spoken by captain obvious.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    This is the most realistic post I have seen on this topic. I have heard that teams are able to take a soft tire and mark it to look like a hard tire. What really needs to happen is let them do whatever they want with tires and be done with it. That's just my opinion.
    And a fine opinion it is.............

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    If you're Jonathan Davenport, how do you feel? Lucas drew up a 3 page rule book just for his left rear and you've got other guys doping tires on the Lucas series. (It's not like this is their first time). I can't believe people aren't talking about Lucas more in this deal. Looks to me like they're letting tire doping go. WoO/UMP just made themselves look a whole lot better than Lucas, integrity wise.
    How does he feel. He feels amazing knowing he doesn't have to run against Jimmy Owens, or Scott Bloomquist in the World, two drivers that can out drive him any day!! Hey, I wonder how many of those 32 tires taken were from the 6 car. I bet you ZERO. ZERO!. Now, he can slam the RR quarter panel completely off and have no pressure! You guys want to talk conspiracy theories, here you go. Amazing how all of this happens as soon as Barry and Jimmy get going.

Great, now the sanctioning bodies are pandering to idiots...

Just say no...

If 3 month suspensions holds up after appeals, that means the rough hairy tattooed nasty a$$es in the stands at the world will be cut to the very minimum. Lol!!!!

This is good news for the sport. We need it cleaned up. I would like to see them use lie detector tests like they do in big fishing tournaments. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by RRRKKK View Post
    Something is wrong here too many DQ I would suspect there was something wrong with the test, for that many to come up wrong! Some years ago we were using Nitrogen in the tires and a test said we were doping, the test are not always correct.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............feelings are gonna get hurt if you keep that up.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    wish they would provide a list of those whose tires came back clean.
    They checked the top 3 also, so Erb, Richards and Mcdowell were clean.....

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    How does he feel. He feels amazing knowing he doesn't have to run against Jimmy Owens, or Scott Bloomquist in the World, two drivers that can out drive him any day!! Hey, I wonder how many of those 32 tires taken were from the 6 car. I bet you ZERO. ZERO!. Now, he can slam the RR quarter panel completely off and have no pressure! You guys want to talk conspiracy theories, here you go. Amazing how all of this happens as soon as Barry and Jimmy get going.
    And Barry and jimmy got it going why?..........just adding to the theory.