Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dqed from dream

the Scott Autry deal sounds like the lab got it right twice. The first sample did not match what they had and they called it bad. American Racer gives them the correct benchmark and then he passed. I say the lab did a great job and American Racer was smart enough to figure out they had not given them the new benchmark. I have no problem with that at all. This situation at the Dream is completely different and I feel the lab got it right. I do agree that this process needs more transparency like what the problem was with the tire exactly. Evidently they know based on Bloomer's comments after the Firecracker.

Quote Originally Posted by victorylane View Post
    the Scott Autry deal sounds like the lab got it right twice. The first sample did not match what they had and they called it bad. American Racer gives them the correct benchmark and then he passed. I say the lab did a great job and American Racer was smart enough to figure out they had not given them the new benchmark. I have no problem with that at all. This situation at the Dream is completely different and I feel the lab got it right. I do agree that this process needs more transparency like what the problem was with the tire exactly. Evidently they know based on Bloomer's comments after the Firecracker.
    Bloomer talks alot of $hit because he knows his blind followers believe every word that comes out of his drug induced mouth. Can't even stand listening to the guy anymore, he struggles to talk worse than Ray Charles struggles to see.

The question I want answered by all the "the enforcers are evil" crowd...... how the heck did 27 of the 32 pass the test if it was done so unprofessional?

Was every driver that made the dream tested?

Why was bloomer tested or checked if he didnt make the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Why was bloomer tested or checked if he didnt make the dream.

tested during prelims. does that excuse it? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Bloomer talks alot of $hit because he knows his blind followers believe every word that comes out of his drug induced mouth. Can't even stand listening to the guy anymore, he struggles to talk worse than Ray Charles struggles to see.
    First of all. He is a racing for a living. He is arguably one of the time best. When you win much as he does. There is going to be fans who hate him and fans who cheer for him. No one makes a fan be a Bloomer fan. It's the fans decision. He probably sales more t shirts than any other driver out there. But I guess every fan of is a blind follower. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Was every driver that made the dream tested?
    Not my job to question why, what or where. There were 32 out of 70 something tested and 5 came back as cheaters. Sometimes things are exactly as it seems........ He sure seems pretty calm for being wrongfully accused. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    First of all. He is a racing for a living. He is arguably one of the time best. When you win much as he does. There is going to be fans who hate him and fans who cheer for him. No one makes a fan be a Bloomer fan. It's the fans decision. He probably sales more t shirts than any other driver out there. But I guess every fan of is a blind follower. Lol
    Only the blind ones are arguing. I'm a fan of all the 5 that were busted, but that doesn't mean they ain't guilty as charged.

Doesn't seem Bloomers is as significant as the others of all he did was deface Hoosier on the side wall so the reports say. Still stuck it to WoO Saturday. I'm sure there were a few face plants into palms and curse words by WoO officials after that.

Doesn't seem Bloomers is as significant as the others of all he did was deface Hoosier on the side wall so the reports say. Still stuck it to WoO Saturday. I'm sure there were a few face plants into palms and curse words by WoO officials after that.
    That's not what was said. It was said that there was something "missing" from the chemical makeup of the tire. They surely wouldn't need a lab to know there was defacing done. Only report was from bloomer himself, who also says he's getting paid for the 2015 dream....... sheep

Your right, the guy running the scale didn't seem to happy that he made weight!!!

This is all being appealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    This is all being appealed.
    and when they are all denied, we all have to listen to more excuses from the sheep.

He's already eclipsed $100K for the year. $80k just out of two events.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    and when they are all denied, we all have to listen to more excuses from the sheep.
    No Kidding!!!

He's already eclipsed $100K for the year. $80k just out of two events.
    That's no surprise. Nobody has ever said the guy couldn't wheel a car. He's kinda like Kyle Busch, his fans bother me way more than he does.

Under the grounds of "ALL" drivers tires must be tested to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Under the grounds of "ALL" drivers tires must be tested to be fair.
    So the test isn't accurate unless they test 70 of them? lol Fair is where you get corndogs and cotton candy..... at least these 5 have doped tires, just because there may have been more that were not tested doesn't excuse it. I'll have to try that on the next officer that wants to give me a speeding ticket.

After they lose the appeal. It will be over and done with then on with life. You never hear anything else about it after that. The accused ride off into the sunset to race somewhere else until the suspensions are complete END OF STORY