Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mike Wallace And Daughter Assaulted And Beat In Charlotte, NC

NASCAR driver Mike Wallace and his daughter were brutally beaten following a Rascal Flatts concert in Charlotte, NC.

3 $hitheads beat them with what appears to be absolutely no motive. They allegedly worked Wallace's daughter over, as well.

What's really disturbing is that the pond scum that did this got out on bail before Wallace and his daughter got out of the hospital.

I was never a fan of Mike Wallace but no one deserves this kind of bull$hit.

If ever concealed carry was needed it was in this deal.

http://myfox8.com/2016/06/19/nascar-vet

That is something I never thought would happen at a Rascal Flatts concert

Disgusting

I wonder if theres more to this that whats out. I hate that it happened.

Of course there's more to it than what's been reported. Nobody is beaten by three people at a public venue for no reason and, as someone said, unprovoked. Something transpired.

Well, since the $hitheads have been arrested and charged there will be disclosure as to what prompted them to beat Wallace and his daughter. Whether it be just a random attack or if Wallace or his daughter in some way provoked the attack should come out in the wash. Even if they plead guilty the DA will no doubt require allocution in regards to motive.

It doesn't really matter what was said prior to the attack, there is no justification for repeatedly kicking a man in the face while he's on the ground unconscious. The real indication as to the type of pond scum involved is the beating of a young woman who is trying to keep her father from being maimed for life or possibly killed.

If there is any kind of justification, someone please explain what that justification would be?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Well, since the $hitheads have been arrested and charged there will be disclosure as to what prompted them to beat Wallace and his daughter. Whether it be just a random attack or if Wallace or his daughter in some way provoked the attack should come out in the wash. Even if they plead guilty the DA will no doubt require allocution in regards to motive.

It doesn't really matter what was said prior to the attack, there is no justification for repeatedly kicking a man in the face while he's on the ground unconscious. The real indication as to the type of pond scum involved is the beating of a young woman who is trying to keep her father from being maimed for life or possibly killed.

If there is any kind of justification, someone please explain what that justification would be?
    What justification do drunk idiots need to throw full beer cans on a racetrack at drivers they don't like? Yet they do it. I had read something from Kenny Wallace that said one of the guys was screaming in the parking lot and Mike asked him if he was ok. That's when he was attacked. My guess is beer was involved....lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    What justification do drunk idiots need to throw full beer cans on a racetrack at drivers they don't like? Yet they do it. I had read something from Kenny Wallace that said one of the guys was screaming in the parking lot and Mike asked him if he was ok. That's when he was attacked. My guess is beer was involved....lots of it.
    i have seen that done my self 6 years ago at Peoria Speedway on the Modified 100 lapper. Race got called with like 10 or so laps left! All a sudden see beers cans/bottles flying over the fence!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    fcg, there are those who believe that the 3 toothed genetic deficient hillbilly red neck drunks had every right, no, they had an obligation, to throw full beer cans at Talladega. All because their boy lost fair and square. Some who would condone and defend the beer can chucker's actually post here, if you can believe that! LOL! It would not be surprising if those same people who condone and defend the Talladega beer can chucker's would somehow justify a man and his daughter having the $hit beat out of them for little or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    i have seen that done my self 6 years ago at Peoria Speedway on the Modified 100 lapper. Race got called with like 10 or so laps left! All a sudden see beers cans/bottles flying over the fence!
    Having been to Peoria Speedway many, many times over the years I have no doubt that this happened. Peoria always had a small element of undesirability within it's crowd.

it`s a good thing it did n`t go any farther than it did or they would v`e got some time.

geuss what cirf if someone shows up year after year they are a fan may not that kinda fan you car but a fan none of the less which means $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    geuss what cirf if someone shows up year after year they are a fan may not that kinda fan you car but a fan none of the less which means $$$$
    It's not completely clear what the he!! you tried to say.

Let's try this, when someone attending an event puts other peoples well being at risk they're not a fan. They are a numb skull/half witted, 3 toothed genetic deficient that really needs to be barred from ever attending another event of it's kind. Money or no money, people who put the well being of other people in jeopardy in the name of shear stupidity are ignoramus's. No getting around that.

If they show up they are a paying fan doesn't matter what they look like or intellegence nd please enlighten me when hockey fans do the same thing soccer fans have riots buta few beer can is the problem

Okay, so you are going on record as being a staunch advocate of someone taking a full beer can to the head with justification being that they found enough money to buy a ticket and they call themselves a "fan".

Hockey fans don't throw full beer cans because they aren't allowed in the arena with beer or soda and the facilities don't sell beer or soda in cans to be consumed in the stands.

If I had to set through a whole soccer game I'd riot, too!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    okay, so you are going on record as being a staunch advocate of someone taking a full beer can to the head with justification being that they found enough money to buy a ticket and they call themselves a "fan".hockey fans don't throw full beer cans because they aren't allowed in the arena with beer or soda and the facilities don't sell beer or soda in cans to be consumed in the stands.if i had to set through a whole soccer game i'd riot, too!! Lol!!
    yes hockey fans are not allowed because geuss why if they were allowed they would souveneir nights same way heck they have done it most major sports

This applies to those that chuck the beer cans and also those that advocate and defend doing it.

Last edited by CIRF; 06-26-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    fcg, there are those who believe that the 3 toothed genetic deficient hillbilly red neck drunks had every right, no, they had an obligation, to throw full beer cans at Talladega. All because their boy lost fair and square. Some who would condone and defend the beer can chucker's actually post here, if you can believe that! ...
    Talladega, that's all that need be said. This is actually mild for what goes on at Talladega, its actually calmer across the street at the TST dirt track. Talladega Speedway is kinda like Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible, eventually God's gonna have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    Talladega, that's all that need be said. This is actually mild for what goes on at Talladega, its actually calmer across the street at the TST dirt track. Talladega Speedway is kinda like Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible, eventually God's gonna have enough.
    You're right A & E. I went to Talladega for the first time in July of 1986 and it was the craziest place outside of the Indy 500 I'd ever been. Indy has since been dialed back a bit but I've been told by those that go every year that Talladega has probably gotten worse over the years.

well I got big problems myself. The two abortion babes are in town lying and screaming at the top of their lungs. Then you have the morons that are cheering their every Lie. LOL
    They are going to take down wall street? Trump is the problem? Who did he take money from? Who sponsors him? Then the blood sucker babes who live off other peoples money and have never held a job, are going to set things right in the economy. I do not care who you are, those that believe this garbage should take a few economic classes. Please somebody take a bucket of water an pour it on their heads so they go up in smoke.