Thread: Peoria s/n

Default Peoria s/n

Peoria as a rule no checking tires in the lineup under the threat of the police being called this from the words of the track worker whom I would guess speaks for the promoter I would fully expect UMP to trash that rule but this is just a heads up to crew . members

lmao good luck with that one. Especially the police even responding. Officer Cal might give someone a swat on the behind at best.
    8/13/16

LOL I hear you.Cal retired about two years ago. it would be interesting if they tried to enforce it on the S/N racers, but you never ?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    lmao good luck with that one. Especially the police even responding. Officer Cal might give someone a swat on the behind at best.
    I'm doubting that is enforced during the SN race. There are county police on hand at every weekly race tho.

I may be wrong as I'm not a regular there, but something similar was an issue a couple years ago which involved crew members going up to another car and pulling tape off of tires to see the compound. Police involvement though? On a side note, does anyone have any info on what their "mandatory" drivers meeting from this past weekend covered? I enjoy getting to race there but know car counts have not been what they should/could be.

I was not at the track Saturday night someone told me It may have something to do about rough driving

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I'm doubting that is enforced during the SN race. There are county police on hand at every weekly race tho.
    I can guarantee you that the Peoria County law enforcement would never get involved in such a issue. I personally know a few guys on the force and will ask them the legality of it when I see them. I know what the answer is tho.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I can guarantee you that the Peoria County law enforcement would never get involved in such a issue. I personally know a few guys on the force and will ask them the legality of it when I see them. I know what the answer is tho.
    I never stated that they would. All I said was that they are there every saturday night. I believe the one that is always there has a name of Hoyle, the others IDK