Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    They got caught
    They got penalized
    They appealed
    They lost again
    Story over

What's so hard to understand?

The initial post comprised of He said/She said was nothing but 4m blubbering although their are some that will never let it go.
    Well, not quite over.....they can appeal one last time.lol

After reading the official wording from WRG re:the appeal, it seems in addition to the fines, 3 mo. suspension, they must also pay the lab. This tells me the samples were RETESTED per driver's appeal. The original testing costs teams nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Well, not quite over.....they can appeal one last time.lol
    Well, I guess. If they want to be serving their suspension thru Oct. or Nov. Then they can miss the World finals as well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    They got caught
    They got penalized
    They appealed
    They lost again
    Story over

What's so hard to understand?

The initial post comprised of He said/She said was nothing but 4m blubbering although their are some that will never let it go.
    Did they loose again? Or is it a extension of unemployment benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Did they loose again? Or is it a extension of unemployment benefits?
    lol..................
    8/13/16

That's too funny!

Without reading every post in this thread, I think there are finally people realizing that there are, shall I say, juicers out there that are providing tires to teams. This gives guys cover that they did nothing and dont know how their tires were illegal. I believe Brandon, and Satterlee. I think they honestly did not know. Their crew chiefs not so much. These juicers that are providing tires need to be ferreted out of the sport.

YYYYYYAAAAA its over now yall can find something else to hen peck over lol. They all cheat one way or another tires spoilers body etc SO WHAT? I still dont understand the big deal if your not going to uphold the whole rule book why have one? Yea both my drivers got caught IT AINT THE FIRST TIME! Just trying to get an edge and it bit em. Whoopie

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Exactly! BUT Johnny barbecueboy Cochran will sure think so.
    ha, made me laugh to myself... some funny sh5t

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    They upheld the DQ's so the people who should really be pissed are those that raced in the Firecracker and SN races this past weekend. I say strip all racers involved of monies won while appeal was going on too!
    indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    ha, made me laugh to myself... some funny sh5t
    You should try at yourself........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default So much for your f n source,DOSENT SOUND LIKE INSIDE INFO TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by grt24 View Post
    talked to someone about half an hour ago that has a little inside and everything he has ever told me is pretty much spot on. He said it will be overturned they just haven't done it yet or figured out how they should go about it without taking reticule and looking like they have dropped the ball by trying to look the part and take action. Also was told the lab had to be certified in the state of ohio and they weren't. Not sure if that does matter or not maybe some one has more insight on that.
    so much for ur f n source

If they overturn the suspensions are they going to back up and pay Milliken??? I think they should!!!!! if its overturned everyone will be doping there tires!!!! I am going to start pissing on mine!!!!!!!

Here's an outlandish thought... Does anyone believe that the staff at the lab knows way, way, way more about how to test tires than anyone on this forum (except BBQ of course)? My guess would be after the tires "didn't meet the benchmark" they were retested, possibly multiple times because they wanted to insure it wasn't a false positive. Knowing the ramifications, legal, financial and otherwise I believe one must lend some credence to the testing lab and their staff.

I used to be an ardent defender of Lance Armstrong too, because HE SAID HE DIDN'T CHEAT. That didn't turn out so well either.

Go to Chris Ferguson facebook he has a copy of test results from the same lab posted.

gregg "the clinton truth" satterlee

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan View Post
    Here's an outlandish thought... Does anyone believe that the staff at the lab knows way, way, way more about how to test tires than anyone on this forum (except BBQ of course)? My guess would be after the tires "didn't meet the benchmark" they were retested, possibly multiple times because they wanted to insure it wasn't a false positive. Knowing the ramifications, legal, financial and otherwise I believe one must lend some credence to the testing lab and their staff.

I used to be an ardent defender of Lance Armstrong too, because HE SAID HE DIDN'T CHEAT. That didn't turn out so well either.
    Did you say " your guess would be???"

BINGO.........you shouldn't have to guess, you should know 100%.

And jab all you want at BBQ, but if you do your own research ( like some do) you will find that testing tires is not what they do full time and that it is a small percentage of their business( but getting bigger)

I question all of it from when it's made to when it's run......not just the actual analysis.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Jockey View Post
    Without reading every post in this thread, I think there are finally people realizing that there are, shall I say, juicers out there that are providing tires to teams. This gives guys cover that they did nothing and dont know how their tires were illegal. I believe Brandon, and Satterlee. I think they honestly did not know. Their crew chiefs not so much. These juicers that are providing tires need to be ferreted out of the sport.
    i do not believe for one minute they didnt know , just like i believe my man owens did know, but i will say this, if some one on my team, ie: crew, sponsor, or even owner, did something like this with out telling me, we would be done!!!!!!!!!! period

3 whole signatures and this has been up for several hours at least. Congrats, maybe if you make it to 100 signatures WRG will take the time to write you an email saying No rather than just deleting the petition email all together.

Thanks,
    Jeff.