Default BBQ Crow, it's what's for dinner

Luckily the 4m blow heart claims to be good with BBQ sauce and I am sure can make it taste better. Racers Race and Cheaters Cheat. It is what they do...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Luckily the 4m blow heart claims to be good with BBQ sauce and I am sure can make it taste better. Racers Race and Cheaters Cheat. It is what they do...
    I've claimed that about any of our sauces ???? Ever??? Anywhere????..............looks like the blow hard in this equation is an older guy.

Difference with me is I own it......if I'm wrong or if I'm right.

When the chatter started up about it possibly being overturned all you ump apologists started back peddling and saying , well if it's a technicality this, or a technicality that then they are still guilty etc.........everyone of you homers were slipping and sliding in your own excuses.

The series ruled, I was wrong to believe that some of them would be vindicated .....what I wasn't wrong about and was the jist of my whole argument is ......there are problems , the problems need to be addressed and protocols need to be tightened up and changed.

And despite what you may here coming out of the basements of corn country, changes will be made........

Do you find it odd that in the highest profile series of the year that ump doesn't appear to be testing anybody at the Summer nats?

Do they not want to know, do they think all their boys are legal or do you think they are making a few adjustments to the process.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????