Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nothing but a pull down rig that is 20 year old technology. Ya he is cutting edge...

Cutting edge technology it's not... More exspense for the racer, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    The picture surfaced last night on social media. IMO, it's probably atleast a year old pic and somebody put it out there to get a rise out of people.

Moving along....
    See that little spring nationals sticker on the wing? Scott had never ran a spring nationals race until the 15k to at smokey mountain this year. This isn't a old pic.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    See that little spring nationals sticker on the wing? Scott had never ran a spring nationals race until the 15k to at smokey mountain this year. This isn't a old pic.
    I though the same thing when I posted earlier and looked it up. He has raced in a few spring nat races over the years. Though. At least one every year
    Last edited by GRT24; 07-03-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT24 View Post
    I though the same thing when I posted earlier and looked it up. He has raced in a few spring nat races over the years. Though. At least one every year
    That could be. That sticker is in the same spot as the car he won with at smokey mountain. I couldn't find any pics of him at others.

A quick little search revealed he ran several races in 2014. Wasn't he DQd for one in 2015? I know he got thrown out of a Ray Cook race semi recently.

That's not really the point..... All it is another pic put out there to troll you guys..... Remember the 3rd shock deal (lol). He's probably had that pull down rig for years. Now people find out because of a pic and they wanna have all these hot takes. Meanwhile Bloomer is just laughing.

A quick little search revealed he ran several races in 2014. Wasn't he DQd for one in 2015? I know he got thrown out of a Ray Cook race semi recently.
    My Google searching skills aren't as keen as yours I dont guess.

I wonder how many other teams have that rig they are available by mittler brothers betcha more teams have then you realize

He's probably had that pull down rig for years. .
    He got it after the 2015 season was over, that is the 2nd version of it

My Google searching skills aren't as keen as yours I dont guess.
    Who said I used google?

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    He got it after the 2015 season was over, that is the 2nd version of it
    Ok.... But why is everybody so concerned on the fact he has one? Honestly who cares.

When Bowyer was running Roush Yates motors. They went to the engine dyno on more than one occasion.

Who said I used google?
    I'm referring to Rowland/Owens and Chris Brown.

Google some of these sponsors you see on racecars and see what type of businesses they
    Actually you did.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?354...-for-our-sport

Ok.... But why is everybody so concerned on the fact he has one? Honestly who cares.

When Bowyer was running Roush Yates motors. They went to the engine dyno on more than one occasion.
    Engine dynos are way more commonplace. And easier access. We will eventually get to the point that Bloomer was a 7 post machine. But, weekly LMs will be completely gone by that point.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

That's not really the point..... All it is another pic put out there to troll you guys..... Remember the 3rd shock deal (lol). He's probably had that pull down rig for years. Now people find out because of a pic and they wanna have all these hot takes. Meanwhile Bloomer is just laughing.
    hQUOT

He was DQed for tires I do believe actually. Its really not that big a deal. The man is just as good at mind games as he is in the seat.

I had a dirt late model on a seven post in 2000. Again these guys are way way behind, but you hicks think it is cutting edge...

Let me get this straight....

So you went back to a topic almost 6 months ago where I suggested someone to use Google in regards to what some of these race teams are supported by???

And that in some way is me just using google all the time??

Troll on.....brother. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Engine dynos are way more commonplace. And easier access. We will eventually get to the point that Bloomer was a 7 post machine. But, weekly LMs will be completely gone by that point.
    You are probably right. If bloomer has the money to purchase a rig. Then by all means he can go right ahead. There are stretches he still struggles and stretches he dominates. Just like before without the rig.

Wow....you guys would really get yer panties wadded up if you knew top teams are also spending time in wind tunnels! Because they are.

imagine that you might a think a chassis builder might need that pull down rig also

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Wow....you guys would really get yer panties wadded up if you knew top teams are also spending time in wind tunnels! Because they are.
    Yes they are. LM cars have been in/on every piece of equipment available to NASCAR.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1