Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Greg Satterlee appeal????

Well we finally got out of the pits at Wytheville! Wow that was crazy. On to Concord for our WRG tire appeal 👊🏻 #notgoingdownacheater. This was posted on his twitter on Sunday. I thought the appeal process had already played out. Has his appeal not been heard? Can you appeal the appeal process? Just wondering.

Appealing the appeal, think they all are.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

This is the very last appeal they can use, it was stated on other threads.
    A member from back in the day....

Is the appeal still with the wrg? Why would the wrg over turn it?

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Is the appeal still with the wrg? Why would the wrg over turn it?
    I agree........if they are so certain........why even entertain the appeal......and for a second time even?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

not all tires failed the drug test some were just scuffed in the wrong place

My point is, the system is not going to go against themselves. It needs to go to a neutral spot for appealz

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    not all tires failed the drug test some were just scuffed in the wrong place
    They surely didn't need to fail a lab test to see that a tire was defaced. Where did you hear that at? These 5 failed lab tests from samples taken from the tire.

It's been posted numerous times about the scuffing........but who knows......I haven't seen the results as to what didn't match where, you?

I read somewhere that somebody also said all 5 tires were missing something too.........and that wasn't true either.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's been posted numerous times about the scuffing........but who knows......I haven't seen the results as to what didn't match where, you?

I read somewhere that somebody also said all 5 tires were missing something too.........and that wasn't true either.
    If you want to be bonehead enough to think UMP needs a lab to declare a defaced tire illegal, you may want to rethink your theory. I've had UMP tell me I had to replace a tire because some of the writing on the tire had been rubbed off (from contact with another car) They didn't need a lab to enforce it.

Scott is quoted in a DoD article and victory lane video interviews that the tire test results showed something was MISSING from the tire, not ADDED. I think that is the biggest argument of the appeal process, how does 1 remove a chemical from the tire....I don't pretend to be a chemical engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Scott is quoted in a DoD article and victory lane video interviews that the tire test results showed something was MISSING from the tire, not ADDED. I think that is the biggest argument of the appeal process, how does 1 remove a chemical from the tire....I don't pretend to be a chemical engineer.
    chemistry. some chemicals when put together with neutralize eachother, then they're both gone. It's a big game and now being advertised as "undetectable".

what chemical would hoosier put in a tire to make it perform less than its potential ? i do not under stand this theory....

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    If you want to be bonehead enough to think UMP needs a lab to declare a defaced tire illegal, you may want to rethink your theory. I've had UMP tell me I had to replace a tire because some of the writing on the tire had been rubbed off (from contact with another car) They didn't need a lab to enforce it.
    I never once said I believed that at all............anywhere.

I do believe however , in your pitiful attempt to do nothing but discredit everything BBQ you are forgetting what you and others have said on the subject.

I.e........all 5 tires were missing something, don't believe all 5 were......the scuffing allegation that has been mentioned multiple times and you act like its some new revelation.......etc.
    maybe we can get a look at the results to see what exactly was wrong with each tire to clear it up........surely they put that out there somewhere, right?

So do me a favor........( and I'm totally good with the dialogue)but if you are going to hang on my a$$, try to keep up and try to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    So it was only Scott that said that???........one of the 4m justice league experts said it was all 5 of them.

Ironically, I think that same guy is a chemical engineer.......he's up to speed on all of the processes and speaks with authority on them.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    what chemical would hoosier put in a tire to make it perform less than its potential ? i do not under stand this theory....
    The argument is that, an ingredient was left out during a manufacturing batch of tires and it's not just 5 guys at Eldora, it includes this happening to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-50 racers nationwide. Their tires deemed lacking an element. An to the assertion another dude made about, "neutralized chemicals", they don't vanish from the tires, trace elements would remain. This isn't a Jack Black film and the "poop" disappeared.

So somebody tell me again why Hoosier can't just bring to market race ready tires ( grooved and siped)in the allowed compounds?
    Do anything other than mount them, your out.

Will the program really suffer if they all have to run the same tire?

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    The argument is that, an ingredient was left out during a manufacturing batch of tires and it's not just 5 guys at Eldora, it includes this happening to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-50 racers nationwide. Their tires deemed lacking an element. An to the assertion another dude made about, "neutralized chemicals", they don't vanish from the tires, trace elements would remain. This isn't a Jack Black film and the "poop" disappeared.
    Shut -up.............those magic eraser neutralizer chemicals don't make stuff totally vanish?

Somebody is going to have heartburn when he finds that out........wish you would have strung him along a little further before you broke the news.

Was fun to watch while it lasted.......

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    if a compound was left out at the factory, then no one has cheated. my problem with this whole deal is the racing organization that called foul has not come forward with a full definition of what the foul was, and there has been plenty of time to disclose this if it is so cut and dry , starting to look pretty suspicious to me....

Perhaps it's not the actual racers that are acting foul...........