Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Anyone that can see and has a open mind, can tell Bobby has talent. He probably has more talent than Billy Moyer had, when he started out. He was another of those silver spoon kids that haters said wouldn't go anywhere, driving one of his Daddy's cars, built by a world 100 winner. Or how about that long haired faggot kid Bloomquist that got lucky and will never win another race LOL I really can't think of one Hall of fame drivers, that wasn't Booed for winning too much or rough driving.
    If you stay alive long enough, you will see these things repeat their self over and over again. Especially the fans jumping to unjustified conclusions. Bring your appetite, I think Bobby will be serving up a lot of Crow in the next 30 years.
    They are not Rich .. they are doing well now..... but hes not a Silver Spoon person....Dont Like Bob but they have worked hard too get here.. Not a Fan But you have too GIVE it where it is Due....

Most kids that are born with a silver spoon in their mouths never make it.They are not tough enough and don't have the burning desire.It's to easy to go back to sucking on that silver spoon.The people that go all in,then catch a break ,And have the talent to take advantage of a break.Are the ones to succeed.

She got her boobs long before Bobby was even in go carts..........

I know im not a huge fan of Bobbys Posse and the way his family acts at times or even the way he acts at times... But actually who the fuk cares how they spend their money? Honestly who cares? none of us are footing any of their bills so why the fuk do any of you care? Exactly!! You shouldnt because its none of your business!! Its none of my business either!! But this much i will say if i had the money to back that kid i would do it for the simple fact that he is that D@mned good!! enough said!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

One thing is for sure, Bobby Pierce is a hell of a lot better at wheeling a truck at Eldora than ol' bloomy is!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    One thing is for sure, Bobby Pierce is a hell of a lot better at wheeling a truck at Eldora than ol' bloomy is!
    Dont mention that to bloomer fan!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by genericracefan View Post
    I know 50 young drivers that would beat Bobby Pierce in a dirt late model if they had the money.
    Better start naming them, because I'm calling BS on about 49 of them. Sometimes he's still a child, and his family can go overboard, but he is a fukin good driver. I take nothing away from his driving or that I like how he carries himself the majority of the time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    How the he!! can you dispute that he was? Bloomer tried to outsmart NASCRAP and made himself look like a fool. Bobby let them guys do their dam job and he wheeled her well.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

yep bobby is smarter than the zero my hero man

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    They are not Rich .. they are doing well now..... but hes not a Silver Spoon person....Dont Like Bob but they have worked hard too get here.. Not a Fan But you have too GIVE it where it is Due....
    exactly BOB sr was a beer truck driver

Not a fan of lil Bobby but he is a good driver just needs to mature more which I say he will in time
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How the he!! can you dispute that he was? Bloomer tried to outsmart NASCRAP and made himself look like a fool. Bobby let them guys do their dam job and he wheeled her well.
    Yeah that was a bonehead move. Sounds like something SS would do lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yep bobby is smarter than the zero my hero man
    Says the guy who said Larson doesn't run on dirt anymore.

exactly BOB sr was a beer truck driver
    Didn't know ?

When was that?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

back I think in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Says the guy who said Larson doesn't run on dirt anymore.
    say the guy that his dirt track dominator got spanked a few times lately at Eldora and was made a full of with asphalt racers on dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Didn't know ?

When was that?
    Its been a wile I think over 10 years now .. They stared building the mods and they sold like hot Cakes....Now sales our down they have Pi$$ off a lot of people cause they spend more time on Bobbys car and Dont call people back....Lost a lot of the LM car drivers the last 2 years all so.....Some from Bobbys driving....

back I think in the 80s
    Any idea what brands?

I drove a strohs truck during a few college Summer's back in the 80s.....strohs..shafer..black lable...mickeys ....little Kings were some of the brands we sold....old guy that owned it treated me like a son and was a great experience in how to work your a$$ off.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-22-2016 at 07:25 PM.

well he had BUSCH on the side of his car for a number of years

well he had BUSCH on the side of his car for a number of years
    So he was an AB distributor.........thanks.

Your a trip.