Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Christian movie billboard banned at RNC

A billboard advertising the movie "God's Not Dead 2" (the sequel to God's Not Dead, a story about an atheist professor bullying a Christian student and challenging him to defend the existence of God in class, which as a Christian I highly recommend if you haven't seen it) was banned from the RNC because it was deemed "incendiary" and "too political."

From the story In Cleveland, the billboard company Orange Barrel supposedly turned down the billboard citing rules that prohibited “scandalous” messages at the RNC.

So the RNC brands God "scandalous?"

Read the full story from Fox News here:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...inds-home.html

All I can say is if anyone truly thinks Christianity is welcome in Republican circles, this should pretty much clear that up for you.

God is not welcome at the RNC.
    Last edited by t.nie; 07-22-2016 at 09:13 AM.

OH my. Grabbing at straws are we????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    OH my. Grabbing at straws are we????
    He's just one of those that claims to be a believer, but defends the left at all costs!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The currant Dem party has gone far away from what the Bible teaches. I do night see how anyone that is actually following the teaching and doctrine of Christ could possibly support it. It is not that the Reps are anything to write home about on the subject, but they do protect Bible truths. That is as much as you can ask of the secular world. When God was booed at the 2012 Dem convention, I was astonished. Their whole convention is anti Biblical teaching. So it is the lesser of two evils. Tnie may well be a believer, but he is a misguided one.

ole TNIE will find some way to degrade the RNC, Need to send that movie to philly pronto they are the ones needed

Wouldn't it be great if they could just all sit down and shut up and watch Hillary's Movie at the DNC? And show the movie nightly on TV instead of that evil despicable Convention?

that would be great but who would turn on the projector that means someone what to work lol

It really appears the conservative side might be selling its soul to the Donald? You put the letter R beside their name and they look the other way. Out goes the morals and strong religious values. You can almost hear the speed of their heads turning. LOL I bet the cases of whip lash and neck braces sold in the next three months sky rocket? LOL

No we don't want billary period

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    that would be great but who would turn on the projector that means someone what to work lol
    why your voting for her anyway so, the movie's not going to change your mind because it's already made up

No we don't want billary period
    You may not want billary but, you told me you wanted Hillary in you just dodn't want your other repubatards friends to know

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    It really appears the conservative side might be selling its soul to the Donald? You put the letter R beside their name and they look the other way. Out goes the morals and strong religious values. You can almost hear the speed of their heads turning. LOL I bet the cases of whip lash and neck braces sold in the next three months sky rocket? LOL
    They have sold their soul to a life long Democrat mascarading as a conservative and has them all believeing he's in it for them when Really all he cares about is winning and winning at all cost.
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-24-2016 at 06:26 PM.

We don't want a criminal in office or onr like we have now is in bed with the criminals

We don't want a criminal in office or onr like we have now is in bed with the criminals
    Then why are you voting for her?

I knew you would say that

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They have sold their soul to a life long Democrat mascarading as a conservative and has them all believeing he's in it for them when Really all he cares about is winning and winning at all cost.
    Bingo!!! I wonder when realization will hit them in the @ass? No substance, no plan, huge ego, can't take criticism, hot headed, former self described Dem, skirted tax laws and filed bankruptcy and ran with the money, created Trump U (screw U), in one with Roger Ailes, been married what 3 times and he's the conservative savior? It's almost sad they believe him. Now, what for it.

I knew you would say that
    Well why are you voting for her?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Bingo!!! I wonder when realization will hit them in the @ass? No substance, no plan, huge ego, can't take criticism, hot headed, former self described Dem, skirted tax laws and filed bankruptcy and ran with the money, created Trump U (screw U), in one with Roger Ailes, been married what 3 times and he's the conservative savior? It's almost sad they believe him. Now, what for it.

They've been duped by him so sad.

What kinda choice do we have choice do we have a known theif liar killer on the democratic side or some whack job libertainuim