Default Just starting. Need setup help

I'm new to the dirt side of racing. After 15 years on the pavement in various cars I've decided to switch over to dirt for a new challenge. I picked up a 2006 Shaw car for a start. It was setup as 3 link on a swing arm. Since then I've decided to switch over to a full 4 link. So I picked up a different rear end housing complete with port city bird cages and everything. Well now I'm following the shaw setup guide and trying to set ride heights. I am setup with coil over in front on RR and shock ahead on LR with coil over eliminator on rear. When I set my ride heights I am having an issue that is got me stumped. If I set the chassis on jacks and hook all 4 bars up then set both sides at ride height I'm good. But as soon as I hook up the RR shock/spring and set to ride height it holds the LR up almost 2" too high. I can leave LR shock and spring unhooked and still sit above ride height. But as soon as I unhook RR everything moves like it should. If I hook up LR shock it does hold the car up about 1/2". I'm lost at this point. It's like there is not enough weight on the rear of the car. But this 4 link over slung is so much different than what I'm used to. Can someone help a poor little rookie out.

Give Kevin Shaw a call at 870-251-2966. JMO

Kevin is always very helpful, even with people that do not run his cars. Call him.
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

Sounds like the wrong spring or shock or something like that.

Well it ended up being something simple. Over thinking the whole thing got me in trouble. Never paid much attention to the other corner weights because I had only been working on the rear end. Well turns out I would be surprised if the car had 30% cross weight in it. I ended up putting over 10 turns of wedge in the car all the way around and getting the car to sit where it needs!! Thanks for the suggestions. Just a rookie mistake. Overwhelming myself and not thinking with my head!