Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thumbs down HillNo.

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    who said it was NASCAR? Safety should be #1 priority at any level of sports. I didn't say EMT's don't know how to check for concussion, I've ask if the for sure can tell if there isn't or is a TBI.
    Yes you did, you said if a "Doctor" wasn't on the scene to test for TBI, that he should be forcibly sent to a hospital for testing. Paramedics are perfectly capable of checking a person for A need for further testing. Our society has turned into a bunch of nanny state ideologists, making decisions for everyone else, for the greater good. HillNo. Next you'll want age limits on drivers, mandatory full containment seats and on and on imposing what you deem fit for everyone else. No thank you Mr. Obama, I've had enough of your socialized healthcare followed by you telling us how we can live. No, no you can't have a large coke, you can only drink a small one, we know what's best for you.

Paid professional athletes get paid while still sitting out on sidelines, racers at these levels do not! Too many people wanna think for everyone else and hold and coddle the young. 20 yr olds being called kids in professional sports, I call bs! Their an adult, they are paid well and should act like it. Entirely too many do-gooders ruining life. TBI happens yes but not as frequently as many think. Media has blown this to epic proportions! Why isn't media attacking the #1 concussion sport soccer???

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    didnt help any, the door theory is pretty good, but what if the bus is in reverse ?
    It was foreign made I guess, wheel on right side. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Paid professional athletes get paid while still sitting out on sidelines, racers at these levels do not! Too many people wanna think for everyone else and hold and coddle the young. 20 yr olds being called kids in professional sports, I call bs! Their an adult, they are paid well and should act like it. Entirely too many do-gooders ruining life. TBI happens yes but not as frequently as many think. Media has blown this to epic proportions! Why isn't media attacking the #1 concussion sport soccer???
    Yes thanks to the media and government, lawsuits are allowing gold diggers to claim brain injury when all they are doing in reality in trying to get a cash settlement.

It deosn't matter what happened to the driver, if he felt perfectly okay then it's his call.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Clayton's brain has been scrambled for years
    That explains the coloring book and crayons along w hearing all the crickets!! Lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That explains the coloring book and crayons along w hearing all the crickets!! Lol