Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mgreene5252 View Post
    Hint nickname The Junkman
    Ernie Davis the guy that runs Hagerstown Speedway??

Okay, we'll keep quite!!!

Is he just a sponsor or will Jimmy be running for him. I remember Josh was running a car for him a couple of years ago at non points races
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Wow how about letting the cat outa the bag and you could be the first one on 4m that spilled da beans.
    We all know what seeps out of you. Lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    We all know what seeps out of you. Lol
    Your fantisy.
    But I got what goes in you and you seem to be liking it!
    You ol DRAG QUEAN!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Your fantisy.But I got what goes in you and you seem to be liking it! You ol DRAG QUEAN!
    Only three things go in me food drink and smoke...if I was one of your kind you would lose your job sweetie but since I gag on tooth paste theres no way I could fill your shoes so keep up the good job. #TossSaladQueen Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mgreene5252 View Post
    It's all false made up sorry
    Wait, WHAT???

Only three things go in me food drink and smoke...if I was one of your kind you would lose your job sweetie but since I gag on tooth paste theres no way I could fill your shoes so keep up the good job. #TossSaladQueen Lmao

Well im glad you admitted you gag on toothpaste after all this time. I thought it was just the brand i was using on you. Lmao
    You cure lil booger!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Well im glad you admitted you gag on toothpaste after all this time. I thought it was just the brand i was using on you. LmaoYou cure lil booger!
    Lmao..hey aint it bout time for you to go to work at the truck stops or are just a weekend warrior?

But seriously wth was greene5252 talking about? Is ya bullshˇtin or what?

Well owens had his best statistical year in a club 29. According to all the 4m experts, club 29 at that time was a better rocket copy. Now owens is struggling with something that just doesn't seem to suit him or figure out. Why not go try the current best version of rocket with the xr1 chassis. I always thought of owens as a straight driving style chassis guy, but maybe like the 29, the sideways style of the xr1 will suit him better

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Well owens had his best statistical year in a club 29. According to all the 4m experts, club 29 at that time was a better rocket copy. Now owens is struggling with something that just doesn't seem to suit him or figure out. Why not go try the current best version of rocket with the xr1 chassis. I always thought of owens as a straight driving style chassis guy, but maybe like the 29, the sideways style of the xr1 will suit him better
    I didn't realize he had better numbers in the club 29 than he did in the bloomquist.......that's a shocker.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Where did you get your stats from? Im pretty sure he did a whole lot more in a bloomer car than that club car. Like 3 series titles in a row type thing

My bad, he had the most wins in 2014 with 15 (11 over 10k) but finished 2nd in points I thought he finished first that year too. 2012 he had less wins but 12 over 10k and lucas points championship. So depending on which "stats" matter I was right or wrong lol. Just got a cpl victories mixed around between years off the top of my head.

Either way.....Jimmy is a bad man with a steering wheel in his hand.

Oh , that's right he is a dirty rotten cheater too.......right chickies?

Just to be clear Jimmy will be in a Rocket XR1 at Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Either way.....Jimmy is a bad man with a steering wheel in his hand.
    You shouldve seen him in that street stock...top 3 every weekend at 2 tracks. Won his first race he was in lol

You shouldve seen him in that street stock...top 3 every weekend at 2 tracks. Won his first race he was in lol
    Everybody knows those cheater tires help you win those street stocker races........smfh

Jimmy fixin to be fast , hang on..

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Everybody knows those cheater tires help you win those street stocker races........smfh

Jimmy fixin to be fast , hang on..

You mean to tell me that the guy that ive been rooting for all these yrs has been running cheater tars BBQ? well d@mnit im gonna have to change drivers now wtf LMAO....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Are we all sure that they didn't just get an XR1 Rocket for research and development purposes? Just sayin'.
    #AnybodyButBobby

Races in 2021:

Illini 100 (WoO) @ Farmer City Raceway
    Diamond Jim 43 @ Wilmot Raceway (Dirt Kings)
    Truck Country 50 (LOLMDS) @ 300 Raceway- Farley, IA
    27th and 26th Double Down Dream @ Eldora Speedway (UMP Dirtcar)
    Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 Speedway (LOLMDS)
    Prairie Dirt Classic @ FALS (WoO)