Default Cedar Lake. Two thumbs up.

Enjoyed the race, the track, the experience. Had a great time. Glad to finally put a check mark by the USA Nationals on my wish list. Long drive from Alabama but worth it. Hate I didn't get to meet alot of you folks. Just didn't have enough time. If you seen what was most likely the only Crimson Tide tshirt walking around, you did see me. Lol. But I envy the racetrack you locals have. Hope to make it back again one day.

Felt the same when I went to EAMS for a look see, met Billy Thomas and his family, stayed for the races... envied the red clay we didn't have back home.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

They did a cool thing for Moyer retiring and those fireworks Friday night were awesome.

Edit....The NASCAR late models also put on a great show.

And I didn't miss Bloomy once during the three day event! Stands were still full. Heck, they even added more camping space this year.
    Would have liked to see the likes of Satterlee and Owens or Bshepp but it was still a great show every night.
    Lol.
    Last edited by mudmaker; 08-10-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Cool

Glad you made the haul and enjoyed the weekend dirt crow. Great place, great atmosphere. Fireworks -- wow. Indoor racing -- super unique. Friday and Saturday --- All Late Models, all the time!! Love this event.

Go 18!!