Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I thought maybe O'neal was to much for Bloomer and Landers took him out on purpose? Being they are team mates and all...LOL....But, i think Bobby drove his azz off and deserved the win. The kid is good and does what ever it takes to get to the front. The pass on Bloomer was racing. Also, i think Bobby and JD and Shepp all have the same driving styles and they put on a good show for the fans. NICE JOB to all the racers that raced. Jamison ran a good feature also, a lot better then i saw him the first 2 nites, JMO

I am a Zero fan....... But now a little Bobby fan too! Race to win!!!! If I wanna see a no touching parade I will tune into Macy's at Thanksgiving!!!!!

To me the Pierce/Bloomquist deal was just racing. $50K on the line nothing wrong with that pass. Bloomquist is just showing his typical whine when things don't go his way.

The thing that bothered me the most was Oneal not getting his spot back after Lan"duh"ers ran over him on the restart. Did Oneal pit with a flat? If something like that happens, I feel the driver should have been given the spot back.

O Neal had to pit after the Landers contact, so he had to go to the tail

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    What about Bloomer slamming Madden?????? That was 10x worse than what Pierce did to him!

I actually hadn't seen that video until now. You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by 56GWebbfan View Post
    And you had respect for him to begin with? Strange.
    Lol. Agreed. I lost all respect for the hippie cry baby a$$hole long before last night.

Yes pitted for flat

Even with Bobby knocking Bloomer out of the way, Scott still had an average finish of 1.5 on the weekend, and took home at least 40k. Not a bad weekend, all in all. While Scott is known for his comments after losses, really, who on here wouldn't be pissed that they got knocked out of the way for 40k. Pierce did the same crap to Owens at the USA Nats a few years back, the only difference being Owens had enough car left to pass him back.

My guess is that Bobby will end up getting some payback. Enough guys have been on the wrong end for him to continue getting away with his failed sliders. That being said, the kid is the show, and worth the price of admission.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yes and he wins any other questions speaking of bobby that is
    Paybacks are always just one track away. And they are adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    I am a Zero fan....... But now a little Bobby fan too! Race to win!!!! If I wanna see a no touching parade I will tune into Macy's at Thanksgiving!!!!!
    Hey Bill, who's next on your hit list?

Scott called a spade a spade. If Pierce wanted to earn the respect of his peers he had the better car at the end and he should have passed him clean. Scott isn't the only driver in the Pitts that thinks he is an idiot.. Ask Moyer, he will tell you how the kid drives.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I thought I read on DOD B-Shepp was chasing JD. Good run for your boy last night. And you know who "I" am talking about!!!
    You really dk who my boy is!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

DQ Pierce for Rough Driving, DQ Blomquist for Tires, and give the Victory to Richards. Glad to help LOLMDS Sincerly-Sam Driggers, UMP, and WRG

I want little Bobby to hit Madden next Mr Wetter. If he is willing to run over a man on a mini bike......should be some real excitement after they cross paths?????

What's going to happen when Bloomquist is catching Pierce this Saturday night at the Topless and does the same thing to pass him and win?

I better not get on here and see all the comments about how Bloomquist is a rough driver.

What's done is done. Everyone needs to move on.

Maybe bloomer should've went and drove into Pierce's car with his quad after the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Scott called a spade a spade. If Pierce wanted to earn the respect of his peers he had the better car at the end and he should have passed him clean. Scott isn't the only driver in the Pitts that thinks he is an idiot.. Ask Moyer, he will tell you how the kid drives.
    Moyer
    Bloomer
    Babb
    Mike Harrison (could argue he drives similarly)
    Rodney Melvin
    Jimmy Owens

Just off top of my head hurts f guys who Pierce has thrown failed sliders on in the last two years. Pierce is in the same group as Landers/Richards et al. Guys who stomp the throttle and have basically a blank check to fix what they tear up. Combine that with a boatload of talent and you get excitement. However, it also tends to piss off other drivers, especially those who take care of their stuff and generally run folks clean. Eventually said guys run into the Casey Roberts' and of the world, and their posse isn't there to save them...
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Only real losers cry after they get beat... Not only did the loser get beat by a kid the kid drove away from him and had him tore up from the floor up...sounded like his bottom lip was quivering from a distance in that interview

Karma: thats what Don got for the 'brake checking" he has done in the past and Scott got Madden for the mini bike deal...lil Bobby will get his soon enough
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I was standing n the infield watching the entire race, I watched a young driver who has never had a crown jewel win, chase arguably the best driver in late model history. He followed bloomquist for a couple laps and Bobby had soooo much drive off of 4 that bloomer had to continue to keep moving up and blocking him, so Bobby done the only thing he could, and the only thing that ANY driver would do to win 50k! He didn't dump bloomer, or end bloomers night, he moved him out of the way and left him behind like he was dragging an anchor! As said before, most of the clowns on here complaining probably were not even there anyways, he!! of a good run for a young, very talented driver! Rubbing is dirt track racing, if u wanna see people dq'd for rubbing, maybe Nascar would be a better sport for u to watch! Keep kicking azz Bobby and can't wait for the World!!! I