Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm not a fan of either, but pierce is obviously a great driver,, yes I said Great!!! you don't win the north south 100 unless your a great driver,,, and he will only get better, that said Bloomquist is unquestionably the best ever,,, yes I said best ever, that being said the quote of the week????? the same one I hear everytime Bloomer gets passed and whoever passes him puts a little quarter panel in him,,,, I was disrespected!!!!! lmao!!!!

Someone's love for Bloomquist is a lil much for me. He flat got beat, get over it. Birky flat out drove him in 2002 at the world, and many other occasions on the bottom. Birky would tell you today he didn't have what it took to hammer a cushion lap after lap. How many threads/posts you going to make about the same thing? I'm tIred of reading you spit the same story over and over. People like you is the reason I can't stand Bloomquist.

Zyoung25 you missed the point. He has been beat bottom, middle, top everywhere possible. He has never been beat on the bottom by Bobby Pierce because he isn't good enough to make the car work anywhere but the cushion. The cushion is faster when the track slicks over. Show me a video of Pierce winning anything other than a local show anywhere but the cushion?? I'm waiting. Has nothing to do with Scott. It's about facts and truth. The kid runs the cushion because that's the only thing that keeps him competitive. The announcer even said ohh my thought Pierce was gonna end up in downtown Cincinnati. Show me a big race he has won on the bottom?? You can't

Birky wasn't ever good enough to beat him on the top, so what's the difference? Scotts cars aren't made to beat down a cushion, they're meant to be driven straight.

Was you even there? The cushion wasn't that much faster, if it was, everyone with Pierces ability would've been up there. BShep was all over the track, O'neal was all over it as well. It was far from a top dominant track as you act like it was.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Someone's love for Bloomquist is a lil much for me. He flat got beat, get over it. Birky flat out drove him in 2002 at the world, and many other occasions on the bottom. Birky would tell you today he didn't have what it took to hammer a cushion lap after lap. How many threads/posts you going to make about the same thing? I'm tIred of reading you spit the same story over and over. People like you is the reason I can't stand Bloomquist.
    Now now z. You are posto worship the king
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Zyoung25 you missed the point. He has been beat bottom, middle, top everywhere possible. He has never been beat on the bottom by Bobby Pierce because he isn't good enough to make the car work anywhere but the cushion. The cushion is faster when the track slicks over. Show me a video of Pierce winning anything other than a local show anywhere but the cushion?? I'm waiting. Has nothing to do with Scott. It's about facts and truth. The kid runs the cushion because that's the only thing that keeps him competitive. The announcer even said ohh my thought Pierce was gonna end up in downtown Cincinnati. Show me a big race he has won on the bottom?? You can't
    summernats hey bobo the top is harder to drive then the bottom sorry u didny know that word up

At least wait until this kid isn't a teenager anymore before you label him, trash him, etc. Geez.

Is somebody gonna show me video evidence where Bobby Pierce has won plenty of races on the bottom of the track? 1500$ to win at his home track doesn't count. I want a Lucas, WOO, summer nationals, Volusia/ Eastbay etc etc.. If not we all have to assume those to claim him winning races on the bottom are full of chit! Court nearly adjourned😭😭😭🍷

If I was winning by running the cushion, I be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I would change!!!!

Bloomquist said he see the 32 on the board behind him and he knew he would be on the cushion. I get what he said and I'm sure a lot of other people did also. Basically he meant that's the only place the kid can run. The corners at Florence are cupped and when the track slicks over the cushion is a bunch faster. The drivers that run up front week in and week out search for the best line, keep the car straight and feather the throttle to make speed. Every driver in the pits knows Pierce, Shepherd, And Davenport aren't a factor without the cushion. The kid has tore up more cars than Ernie Ervin in his prime lol. You Pierce fans kill me. The kid will never win a championship in the Lucas series. Davenport has a very smart crew chief and that's what keeps him in the game. The Cushion won't be there to save his aRse at Batesville. Just another silver spoon that knows when he tears his stuff up daddy will fix it. Big win but I'm not impressed
    At Florence specifically, I have yet to see Bobby have a car capable of winning on the middle to lower groove. Bloomquist was absolutely correct.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Is somebody gonna show me video evidence where Bobby Pierce has won plenty of races on the bottom of the track? 1500$ to win at his home track doesn't count. I want a Lucas, WOO, summer nationals, Volusia/ Eastbay etc etc.. If not we all have to assume those to claim him winning races on the bottom are full of chit! Court nearly adjourned

http://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php?...&year=2013#vid

http://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php?...&year=2013#vid

Now if you listen real close to the announcer you will hear him say they are running for 10,000 to win with a whole bunch of Summer nationals points, 2 of your criterias

That was the year they ran 60 laps at Lincoln and Bobby ran all 60 laps on the bottom, you know why because that's where the tall cool one set the car up to run.

Thanks Bubstr, I added the slocomb 50
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-16-2016 at 10:24 AM.

Good one kidrock

Quote Originally Posted by mastersbilt_racer View Post
    at florence specifically, i have yet to see bobby have a car capable of winning on the middle to lower groove. Bloomquist was absolutely correct.
    your right but he picked up the big check didn't he

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    zyoung25 you missed the point. He has been beat bottom, middle, top everywhere possible. He has never been beat on the bottom by bobby pierce because he isn't good enough to make the car work anywhere but the cushion. The cushion is faster when the track slicks over. Show me a video of pierce winning anything other than a local show anywhere but the cushion?? I'm waiting. Has nothing to do with scott. It's about facts and truth. The kid runs the cushion because that's the only thing that keeps him competitive. The announcer even said ohh my thought pierce was gonna end up in downtown cincinnati. Show me a big race he has won on the bottom?? You can't
    better check the video kid rock proved you wrong

centeroff, you sound like an idiot. By no means am I a Bobby Pierce fan, but I do think he is a wheelman. The pass on bloomer wasn't even bad. If anyone thought so, go to more races. It does not matter where you run to win the race, top or bottom, as long as you win. Who the hell cares he runs the top most of the time, it takes more talent anyway.

I saw a whole lost worse sat night at my local track even with the words security to the pits

Quote Originally Posted by fast18 View Post
    centeroff, you sound like an idiot. By no means am I a Bobby Pierce fan, but I do think he is a wheelman. The pass on bloomer wasn't even bad. If anyone thought so, go to more races. It does not matter where you run to win the race, top or bottom, as long as you win. Who the hell cares he runs the top most of the time, it takes more talent anyway.

And the top is the longer way around!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

There where a few 10k to win races the year that Kid rock pointed out at Lincoln. Slocum 50 that year was a great race. Bobby had the bottom and Birky had the center for around 20 laps, side by side. Bobby wore him out and Ciara did flip flops in the winners circle. It was a most memorable night and I'm a Birky fan.The Prarrie Dirt classic that he went from 24 to first on the bottom. It's clear that you like to say things you don't know much about. As a matter of fact, I rarely see anyone get the forward bite that Bobby does when he is set up for the bottom.

Now let me ask you a Question. If you where good at the Cushion and you knew that Bloomer, Moyer, Owens, Erb EPJ, and Francis are starting ahead of you, do you set up for the bottom and middle when you know that's where they love to run? Maybe that's too tough a question for you. You know to pass someone, you need to use a part of the track that they are not.

Is somebody gonna show me video evidence where Bobby Pierce has won plenty of races on the bottom of the track? 1500$ to win at his home track doesn't count. I want a Lucas, WOO, summer nationals, Volusia/ Eastbay etc etc.. If not we all have to assume those to claim him winning races on the bottom are full of chit! Court nearly adjourned
    This guy is either related to BBQ boy or one of the same. If you haven't seen booby win or come from the back to the front on the bottom then you have no right to even discuss the topic. For quite a while people said Bobby was a bottom feeder and could only win because he ran around the bottom and moved tires so that his line worked. Guess you and all your knowledge missed that.
    Bloomquist says $hit about everyone that beats him, for years it was Moyer. Heck, at one point he even trash talked moyers new shop. The guy is a loose cannon and has even been known to threaten his help, but keep worshipping the guy because he wins......

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    This guy is either related to BBQ boy or one of the same. If you haven't seen booby win or come from the back to the front on the bottom then you have no right to even discuss the topic. For quite a while people said Bobby was a bottom feeder and could only win because he ran around the bottom and moved tires so that his line worked. Guess you and all your knowledge missed that.
    Bloomquist says $hit about everyone that beats him, for years it was Moyer. Heck, at one point he even trash talked moyers new shop. The guy is a loose cannon and has even been known to threaten his help, but keep worshipping the guy because he wins......
    Rent free............nice.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????