Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

These are the facts jack!!! Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    After dirtdobber posted that bloomer ran that line the whole night, I had to go back and watch the video again. Bloomer was in the bottom half of the track 90% of the race, it's as plain as day, he knew Pierce was coming and he moved up to block. It wasn't a clean pass, but if he had not moved up, Bobby's right rear would have not touched Bloomer's left front.
    Pap said.............................................. ........................ Bloomer never ran that line the whole night and you are spot on how you describe what happen.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-18-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Well I didn't see the black flag come out nor did I see a DQ next to his name in the official results so I'd say clean pass.

bloomer hardly ever runs the high line

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    After dirtdobber posted that bloomer ran that line the whole night, I had to go back and watch the video again. Bloomer was in the bottom half of the track 90% of the race, it's as plain as day, he knew Pierce was coming and he moved up to block. It wasn't a clean pass, but if he had not moved up, Bobby's right rear would have not touched Bloomer's left front.
    You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.

And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.

And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.
    Amen to that!!!!! I love this post. I may add, he doesn't back down from anyone!!!!!!

No argument there.

and cheated his way there then blames the track or series what a loser

Really? Ok...so theres a dry slick line on the bottom and one at the top...where is Bloomer running? In the middle. The lap before he gets passes hes in the middle. When he gets passed he moves up cause he was pushed up...look at the clip at the beginning of this thread. And what kind of move was that on Moyer? You guys are funny lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Plunks7 get ready for the hate mail to start coming and also dirt dobber called it spot on. These guys are gonna tell you how Pierce runs the bottom every week and the cushion had absolutely nothing to do with his win in that slimy a$$ Florence track. Let the games begin boys

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Plunks7 get ready for the hate mail to start coming and also dirt dobber called it spot on. These guys are gonna tell you how Pierce runs the bottom every week and the cushion had absolutely nothing to do with his win in that slimy a$$ Florence track. Let the games begin boys
    I can deal with it. And besides that I am friends with the Pierce Family. I guess sometimes I just know when not to say anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and cheated his way there then blames the track or series what a loser
    This is the post of the night!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    This is the post of the night!
    Do you realize who your talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Do you realize who your talking about?
    I think so
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

If good drivers pass clean why did bloomer door madden in their heat race ? Come on people it's was a difference of 40G's I would have done the same a 1,000 times

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.
    You tell em t3. As I have said love him or hate him he is the best there is and will be for a long time. As oldfan points out he never runs the top. He loves the middle as that clip shows been doing it for 30+ yrs if he goes its because hes forced to. And call it cheating or call it trying to gaining an edge on the competition he has the balls to try. And I dont give two chits that he passes him thats racing. Its HOW he passed him. He couldve stayed low and passed him he had ten laps to do it. But whatever yall have your day. And Scott didnt dump him out of respect to big Bobby. But Id say that was his only free pass he'll get.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 08-18-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper91 View Post
    If good drivers pass clean why did bloomer door madden in their heat race ? Come on people it's was a difference of 40G's I would have done the same a 1,000 times
    Im pretty sure that was some kind of pay back that has been brewing for awhile

Okay I got one for that at the Illini 100 bloomer blocked Bobby for several laps and he might have had a chance to win. Maybe this time around Bobby didn't give him a chance.
    Last edited by Viper91; 08-19-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Okay I got one for that at the Illini 100 bloomer blocked Bobby for several laps and he might have had a chance to win. Maybe this time around Bobby didn't give him a chance.
    Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.

So how did he block him? To block he wouldve had to known where he was if bobby keep to one line that was bobbys fault