Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

If it were only Scott that they claim to have busted dead to right , I think things would be much different.............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Just heard that Scott & Katrina have their lawyers involved in trying to get an injunction with all the b.s. surrounding the tire scandal at Eldora during the DREM 100 weekend.
    like it was said before just what we need lawyers involve in racing , hey Scott man up you screwed up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If it were only Scott that they claim to have busted dead to right , I think things would be much different.............
    why is that, labs don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    The lab has nothing to gain or lose, the samples would be labeled with a code, not a driver's name. Testing would be impartial, no way in hell do Scattered, Thornton, and Sheppard get targeted. The five were missing g from the USA Nats, didn't hurt the fan count there. Won't hurt the World 100, the event is bigger than any driver.

exactly so why the law suit

Time to ditch the tire treatment rule... sell 'em the tires at the track two at a time. No more pissing and moaning... let 'em race.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

that sounds great but what happens if the track gets a larger car count than normal

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Time to ditch the tire treatment rule... sell 'em the tires at the track two at a time. No more pissing and moaning... let 'em race.
    Not all the cars at the track buy new tires everyweek... A lot of the field is running used stuff and can't afford new tires every week. But on the lawyers getting involved that will go no where.... A promoter can turn anyone away for no reason... Most dirt tracks are private enterprise and racers are there racing for prize money... It's like a job. So if Scott gets too pushy Eldora could tell him he can never race there. Bill Frye got suspended for 5 years from Eldora.

I remember a few years ago when Earl was still running it and he came up lite at the scales they weighed him 3 times that night and early came across the pits and said what did he weigh the first time he didn't contest that he went home so it's not the first time he has been light at eldora.

At East Alabama a couple of weeks ago at least 4 crate cars were dq'd on tires by same lab I think here is the kicker the tires were bought off the tracks truck WTF this whole thing is BS. If you buy them off tire truck at track how the hell are they wrong.One story I heard were they were supposed to be for a racer whose family owns the track and got mixed up with the other tires and sold to other racers by mistake Sounds like Hoosier needs to come up with some answers pretty dam quick this whole deal looks like it could get nasty .😱😱😱😱😱

It's not like he ain't cheated before so, I wonder how many times he has cheated and not got caught this makes At least 3 times he has been caught at eldora I would hate to know I had to cheat at anything to win .

The one that said you would grow up normal did........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

any body on this board or hits the race track is not normal which makes you abnormal but what is normal that is the question

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I'm not buying it. Some people make excuses while others are honest and just say" yea, I was wrong"

Bet your Bill Clinton fan

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    At East Alabama a couple of weeks ago at least 4 crate cars were dq'd on tires by same lab I think here is the kicker the tires were bought off the tracks truck WTF this whole thing is BS. If you buy them off tire truck at track how the hell are they wrong.One story I heard were they were supposed to be for a racer whose family owns the track and got mixed up with the other tires and sold to other racers by mistake Sounds like Hoosier needs to come up with some answers pretty dam quick this whole deal looks like it could get nasty .

Inside politics..... we'll hook ya up buddy just come to truck
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

"At East Alabama a couple of weeks ago at least 4 crate cars were dq'd on tires by same lab I think here is the kicker the tires were bought off the tracks truck WTF this whole thing is BS. If you buy them off tire truck at track how the hell are they wrong.One story I heard were they were supposed to be for a racer whose family owns the track and got mixed up with the other tires and sold to other racers by mistake Sounds like Hoosier needs to come up with some answers pretty dam quick this whole deal looks like it could get nasty."

Of course, we believe you! Wait.....let me change these wet Depends!

You're points have been made, now try to talk about racing in general. Or is your obsession with DLM's greatest driver all that matters?

Got the secret tire formula if I can figure out how to post the pic????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by President Clinton; 08-22-2016 at 03:50 PM.

From what I understand they were mounted at track never went anywhere.I know the cars that were dq'd, are still mad as hell about this deal.I would be too.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Got the secret tire formula if I can figure out how to post the pic????
    Ask Hillary, she knows all about everything. We are told so. Thank you NBC for teaching us TV watchers well.