Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It doesn't lend any creedence to anything, other than maybe the local tire distributor might have somebody juicing up tires for certain customers.

The whole chain of custody process is largely the same across all of racing. The lab used is used by every major sanction in the country, including NASCAR. You can rail on the process all you want, but it's been working for years without complaint. The only racers who have ever whined about any of it were the ones that were caught.

You keep talking in circles, and you're making less and less sense every time. It's getting extremely tiresome to see the same post, with the same message, paraphrased every single day with even more useless periods between each line.

Move the f*ck on. Seriously. It's beyond time to start talking about other things. The biggest races of the year are coming up. Talk about them. Late models are violently flipping at an alarming rate. Talk about that. Costs have to be reigned in. Talk about that.
    Almost as tiresome as seeing everyone say that all racers cheat........facts are, not all of them do..

And for what it's worth, I defy you to show me that the way NASCAR handles the chain of custody issue with tires and testing are even remotely close to what woo does?

About the only thing similar is that ....they use the same lab.

The chain of custody on tires for ump/woo isn't even remotely close to how NASCAR handles tires for races...I know you are smarter than that.

Sorry about the ..........didn't know they made you crazy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Almost as tiresome as seeing everyone say that all racers cheat........facts are, not all of them do..

And for what it's worth, I defy you to show me that the way NASCAR handles the chain of custody issue with tires and testing are even remotely close to what woo does?

About the only thing similar is that ....they use the same lab.

The chain of custody on tires for ump/woo isn't even remotely close to how NASCAR handles tires for races...I know you are smarter than that.

Sorry about the ..........didn't know they made you crazy.
    Serious question here. If the system is so broken (I don't disagree that it certainly can be improved) then do you have any ideas for improvement? How would you change things?

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Serious question here. If the system is so broken (I don't disagree that it certainly can be improved) then do you have any ideas for improvement? How would you change things?
    It's not soooooo broken, it needs to be improved to take out the uncertainties prior to labeling someone a cheater.....

I've thrown out several ideas that have all been dismissed by the 4 m experts.......

Buy the tires from the sanctioning body.......everybody wants to compare woo/ump to NASCAR because they use the same lab( I would like for someone to check the frequency of and see the last time NASCAR had to test a tire against a benchmark, talking NASCAR big boys, not weekend warriors running at a NASCAR sanctioned track).

I like what Lucas is doing but would take it a step further and allow grooving and siping in the designated area under the watch of officials ......I've thrown out the drone idea to help oversee the area( it's not really that far fetched)

Do completely away with tire restrictions and run what you have( and please, don't bore me with the health implications argument.........if racers and fans health were of such big concern then there are tons of health hazards at about any track or shop you go too that would be banned as well.

Have the sanctioning bodies do there own testing at the track .......prior to racing.
    If it's such a big issue for them and nobody really trusts or believes in the whole process being used now, then beat the cheaters at there own game.
    Check em first, if they don't pass then they don't race.
    The officials can test the grooved pieces that they should allow the teams to do.
    Or better yet, make Hoosier do it.........you want to be the official tire of our series? Then bring a testing apparatus when you bring the truckload of tires you sell to our competitors.

There are plenty of ways to make a change......somebody has to be ballzy enough to do it.
    I applaud the Lucas move, it's the first real change anyone has tried on getting tires policed by doing something other than......." We'll boyz, it's the way we've a always a done it and we like it, if it ain't broke don't be a fixin it, somebody hand me a ceegar"

And josh fwiw, and I think I've been pretty clear on it.........my suspicion is not so much with the lab as it is with the collection process after the race and who may have had their hands on the tires prior to the teams getting them.

Although through no fault of their own, this same lab sat squarely in the middle of a very expensive dispute when a tire company sent them the wrong benchmark......luckily the guy was vindicated and errors were discovered.

The real shocker for me that has me all wound up to this enough is enough moment are who they claimed to have caught at the dream......and no pun intended , but by all accounts from a few of them, that jury is still out.

real simple no chemicals near tires

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    real simple no chemicals near tires
    Hard to do when the make up of tires is loaded with them.......loaded.

are so sure if that was the case more guys would get dqed

Sweet Jesus...What the hell did you just say >?<

I think you missed it.......

Where's the highside Hustler when you need him lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Any documentation on that?
    dont know about the tires, was not there and not going there, but there is plenty of "documentation" of the crooked sh!t this clan has pulled over the years, for me personally , it was in the late 90s, went to the state championship race, was sent a set of rules in the mail, changed my car to fit these rules, went thru tech on Thursday night and all good, qualified fifth and was disqualified for a carb infraction,i went to trailer and got the rules they sent me and they said those were not right, that i had to go to scale house and see rules on wall, i told them they let me thru tech and they said didnt matter, track had final say. i wasnt only one that got screwed from out of town , point of story is, they will cater to there own and always have.......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's not soooooo broken, it needs to be improved to take out the uncertainties prior to labeling someone a cheater.....

I've thrown out several ideas that have all been dismissed by the 4 m experts.......

Buy the tires from the sanctioning body.......everybody wants to compare woo/ump to NASCAR because they use the same lab( I would like for someone to check the frequency of and see the last time NASCAR had to test a tire against a benchmark, talking NASCAR big boys, not weekend warriors running at a NASCAR sanctioned track).

I like what Lucas is doing but would take it a step further and allow grooving and siping in the designated area under the watch of officials ......I've thrown out the drone idea to help oversee the area( it's not really that far fetched)

Do completely away with tire restrictions and run what you have( and please, don't bore me with the health implications argument.........if racers and fans health were of such big concern then there are tons of health hazards at about any track or shop you go too that would be banned as well.

Have the sanctioning bodies do there own testing at the track .......prior to racing.
    If it's such a big issue for them and nobody really trusts or believes in the whole process being used now, then beat the cheaters at there own game.
    Check em first, if they don't pass then they don't race.
    The officials can test the grooved pieces that they should allow the teams to do.
    Or better yet, make Hoosier do it.........you want to be the official tire of our series? Then bring a testing apparatus when you bring the truckload of tires you sell to our competitors.

There are plenty of ways to make a change......somebody has to be ballzy enough to do it.
    I applaud the Lucas move, it's the first real change anyone has tried on getting tires policed by doing something other than......." We'll boyz, it's the way we've a always a done it and we like it, if it ain't broke don't be a fixin it, somebody hand me a ceegar"
    i guess these weren't good enough either...........oh well, you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    dont know about the tires, was not there and not going there, but there is plenty of "documentation" of the crooked sh!t this clan has pulled over the years, for me personally , it was in the late 90s, went to the state championship race, was sent a set of rules in the mail, changed my car to fit these rules, went thru tech on Thursday night and all good, qualified fifth and was disqualified for a carb infraction,i went to trailer and got the rules they sent me and they said those were not right, that i had to go to scale house and see rules on wall, i told them they let me thru tech and they said didnt matter, track had final say. i wasnt only one that got screwed from out of town , point of story is, they will cater to there own and always have.......
    what state championship and what class

Now that is messed up right there.

good read on dod about tony stewart about the tire gate its also in NSSN

what state championship and what class
    1999 , steel late models

you talking econo lates and what state maybe same sanction name but not the same bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    That right to refuse Dont work like it use to ask the Cake shop that paid the Big Fine for not selling too a Gay couple... You say you cant come in now you better have a Real good reason.. cause you could go to jail for it...
    I knew Bloomer was gay!

you talking econo lates and what state maybe same sanction name but not the same bunch
    there called limited late models down here, the track is east alabama speedway, family owened and run track, you can contact jimmy thomas in pheonix city, im sure he remembers it well, may not remember me specifically, i wasnt the only one from out of town that got sh!t on that week end, this was a huge race at one time, but since then car count 1/3 what use to be , i will say a while back ,i met william thomas, 3rd generation , i think when he is in control, things will be a lot better down there, he seemed like a more honest young man than the rest, anyway didnt mean to hijack thread with my rant, but 17yrs later and im still pissed, sorry......

there called limited late models down here, the track is east alabama speedway, family owened and run track, you can contact jimmy thomas in pheonix city, im sure he remembers it well, may not remember me specifically, i wasnt the only one from out of town that got sh!t on that week end, this was a huge race at one time, but since then car count 1/3 what use to be , i will say a while back ,i met william thomas, 3rd generation , i think when he is in control, things will be a lot better down there, he seemed like a more honest young man than the rest, anyway didnt mean to hijack thread with my rant, but 17yrs later and im still pissed, sorry......
    Sounds like you got every right to man...I thought that was a good place to run. I know what you mean about car count. I noticed that too...now I know why lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!