Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Owens, Thornton, Sheppard and Satterlee are destroying this sport. Them little pricks have no respect towards our Bloomers, Moyers and other fine legends of the racing world. Boo to them
    But yayyyyy to the humor sambo......love it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Now your just rubbing it in. Arkansas, Illinois and Iowa has some of the finest local cherries to offer. The prices have inflated from $1000 to $3000 in the last 20 years..
    Just corn in Iowa along with big women.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Very true lol, plus he wouldn't be so laid back and staring off into space during interviews. Hed be talking faster than the micro machines guy and running around like a mad man. Not everyone has experimented with drugs but all of us have made mistakes sometime in life so personally i dont hold that against him or look down on him in any way for it.
    Lefart50 has never made any mistakes..........unless you count the time he talked himself out of burning his computer.

Youuge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Oh no he didn't! lol BTW what exactly about Moyer don't you like? I've been around them both for a long time and the only one I could have a civil conversation with is Moyer.Did you have an opposite experience?
    Races little shows and wins. That know one has ever heard of the track. The only one I could have a civil conversation with was his Dad. I like Jr. Jr. But for someone to call him the future is way out of bounds. The thing I hate the most, is the fact he rarely shows up for passing point racing.

What does 6 World 100s have to do with a Tony Stewart thread?
    Tony Stewart thread? You are lost..... and I was responding to a previous post-fair game.

yes and scot didn't bother to check the scales its on him

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Races little shows and wins. That know one has ever heard of the track. The only one I could have a civil conversation with was his Dad. I like Jr. Jr. But for someone to call him the future is way out of bounds. The thing I hate the most, is the fact he rarely shows up for passing point racing.
    Man that's a stretch,plunks.Over 800 times no less and you obviously don't go to THE WORLD 100 much,huh.

Ok , so that article states the scales were new and put in just prior to the race.......and nobody checked em??? How is that even possible?

And we're my eyes deceiving me or did that article also state they the lab came back after he was dq and said the sample did indeed meet the benchmark?.....again, how is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Expecting Scott to inspect the scales at eldora before he drives on them is like asking you to check the sidewalks of St. Louis before you walk on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ok , so that article states the scales were new and put in just prior to the race.......and nobody checked em??? How is that even possible?And we're my eyes deceiving me or did that article also state they the lab came back after he was dq and said the sample did indeed meet the benchmark?.....again, how is that even possible?
    I was trying to get to that,too BB.Too busy fighting off nonsense.Yes-how in the he!! would that happen-it wouldn't!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Man that's a stretch,plunks.Over 800 times no less and you obviously don't go to THE WORLD 100 much,huh.
    Yes we have been going for years. And seen him Win, totally disappointed after an 8 hr. drive 16 in total. Our group (20) has decided not to go to Eldora anymore. Because of the dust and lack of seeing the cars race. I was the only Bloomer fan so I took a lot of flack. Yes he won a lot of races, but he raced where a lot of the big dogs weren't. Lets just let this go. You like him and I'm fine with that!!!!

I would say that what probably happened (and this happens quite a bit) is that WRG took a sample from Scott's tire and sent it off to the lab. It came back hot so Bloomquist went out and found that tire (or not depending on if you believe Bloomquist or not) and sent it to his own lab and they said it meets benchmark. Scott then declares that a second sample from the same tire didn't come back hot. Drivers do this a lot but it is not official, WRG (if they did it right) probably have a second signed and sealed piece of the same tire that they can send off for this court case, possibly to another lab. Some series would take three samples total (one sample to the lab, one sample to the driver, one sample for the series to hold on to in the event of legal action or what not) but I guess WRG didn't do that because if the sample Bloomquist sent in was official then that would have been sufficient evidence to overturn the suspension. I don't want WRG to lose this case, but I sure do wish they would release all the details (including a list of drivers who's tires were tested, and the entire process detailed start to finish)

Thanks,
    Jeff.

It was sent to the same lab, compared against the same benchmark. Ohh, and Sambo... I think you know more than you're letting on.

Yes we have been going for years. And seen him Win, totally disappointed after an 8 hr. drive 16 in total. Our group (20) has decided not to go to Eldora anymore. Because of the dust and lack of seeing the cars race. I was the only Bloomer fan so I took a lot of flack. Yes he won a lot of races, but he raced where a lot of the big dogs weren't. Lets just let this go. You like him and I'm fine with that!!!!
    Certainly,plunks.This yr will be my last(30th time)sounded like a nice # to quit on-nothing to do with Moyer retiring. I've got issues with the dust also.I wouldn't say I like him as much as I have learned to respect him,not so much for 0. We all see things a little differently and that's a good thing.......

moyer has been saying hes going to retire and or run a short schedule for years !!!

simple don't sit in corners lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The fact that I admit I used Cocaine more than 30 years ago no more makes me a current supporter or user of drugs than you "experimenting "with your best friends brother back then makes you gay today.

Oh wait, maybe that was a bad example.

Gysot
    I once "experienced" with Old Fans wife...I got fined for having to get a penicillin shot with no insurance - Then got suspended from Sippin on sum OL SMOKEY and Crown due to bein inebriated and braggin about it >!!!<

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    It was sent to the same lab, compared against the same benchmark. Ohh, and Sambo... I think you know more than you're letting on.
    I know a little but I'm no genius..I dam near got benched in high school for " failing" lab class

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    So now your selling short bags to people with no scales...Thats just mean man

[QUOTE=Sambo;2039386]I once "experienced" with Old Fans wife...I got fined for having to get a penicillin shot with no insurance - Then got suspended from Sippin on sum OL SMOKEY and Crown due to bein inebriated and braggin about it >!!! the joke is on you that was bloomers wife I AM NOT MARRIED