Default Northern sport mod spring rate changes

Typically when changing rear springs on northern sport mod what method do you use to keep the corner weights close to the same? Just looking to see what people's opinion/methods are

It's not 100% accurate unless you use scales at the shop, but what I do when changing springs is I measure the shock height when the car is on the ground before I change the spring, then I jack it up, change the spring, and set the car down, and reset the ride height on that corner. This should give you close to the same cross-weight numbers. Like I said I don't believe it's 100% accurate, especially when you're dealing with springs that are really soft and have a lot of pre load. However, if I go to a track and have a spring with a lot of pre load, I try to avoid changing that spring and go for one that has less pre load, which is usually the RR spring for my car. If I want to tighten exit handling a bit, I will usually change the RR spring to a softer spring, and raise the panhard or j bar on the rear end slightly. This way in the middle of the corner I can keep close to the same lateral load distribution as well as get the desired effect on exit.